Oh and yeah, we are a family now

Summary:

After being exiled from the Nether at the age of six, Techno is found by Kristin otherwise known as Mumza, she takes in Techno as her own child. Years later when Techno is thirteen Kristin introduces him to the new members of their family. Philza, Wilbur and Tommy.

!swear, blood and abandonment warning!

~~~

From the the day Techno was born he was thought to be a monster, all Piglins had grey or even yellow eyes but Techno had been born with red. His mother had tried to cast him out when he was born but his father had other ideas. Since Techno could walk he had been trained to fight and survive, trained to have no feeling towards others. And because of this training he and his family became dangerous, a fierce family of warriors. His mother and father had become known throughout the Nether, people would whisper about them. Telling stories about the people who had the strongest weapon know to Piglin kind, Technoblade the child with blood eyes. 

Everything was okay for this blood thirsty family until a man showed up at their doorstep, he offered Technos parents a large amount of gold for them to sell the young red eyes boy to him. After an hour of talking and debating Technos door was swung open revealing his mother, her long pink hair, resting on her shoulders. She looked distressed, Techno had never seen her distressed. 

"C'mon we have to leave!" She said hurrying towards the boy, Grabbing his arm as she pulled him of the floor. She quickly picked Techno up, holding him with one arm. "Mom, what are we doing..?" The confused boy asked as he looked up to make eye contact with the woman. "I can't explain right now! But it will be alright, I promise." She walked sped walked towards the front door, pushing it open. As soon as her feet hit the ground she took of in a sprint. Techno shrieked as she did. 

She ran as fast as she could, she ran until she couldn't. She slowed her pace as she looked upon the obsidian portal, huffing as she set Techno down onto the ground. "Techno, i need you to go through the portal, now.!" The woman said as she pushed Techno towards the swirls of purple. "Why, i want to stay with you and dad.." Techno said as he gazed towards his mother. She sighed as she pulled him in for a hug. "I'm sorry sweetheart, but you can't stay.." she whispered, her voice breaking. "Why.? Why can't i stay. Did i do something wrong, I promise i can do better.!" He cried as he clung to the woman.

"Techno. You need to leave." She said in a stern tone, a tear rolling down her face. Techno only shook his head and dug his head into her shoulder. "Sweetheart, do you know what exile means?.." she said lifting the boys face up, running her thumbs over his tear stained cheeks. " "exile means to be forced away from your home and unable to return." He said, seemingly proud of his ability to remember his father's teachings. The woman smiled slightly. "Technoblade you are exiled from the Nether." Techno was shocked but he locked the emotion deep down in a little box where no one would ever find it, this was an order from his superior and he never disobeyed his superiors. A tear slipped away from his ruby red eyes. 

The two broke from their hug when they saw a man come running towards the woman, yelling about something. She quickly grabbed onto Techno shoulders and pushed him through the the portal, the last thing the boy saw before it went black was his mother being pushed to the ground by the tall man. 

He opened his eyes to see blue, light blue with white and grey splotches in the air. Technos body felt weak and it shivered, he lifted a hand to his face only to see white on his sleeve. Shrieking as his eyes shifted across his body and surroundings, he was covered in what his father called snow, he looked in front of him to see the obsidian portal. He leaned back into the snow, completely tired. "Hey! Are you alright?..!" He heard someone ask,  He only hummed in return. His eyes flew open when he felt arms wrap around him and lift him up. One arm under his legs and another around his back. He looked up to see a black haired woman with dark eyes, she smiled softly at him.