Zombie apocalypse ( part 1 )

Summary: 

Techno and a few others are going on a supply run and on the way back they lose Techno.

A zombie apocalypse AU

!blood, swear and death warning!

~~~

The zombie apocalypse had started almost five months back now, most of the DreamSMP had already been together when the outbreak started some members had been scattered around. They had one big base with everyone there except JSchlatt, Tubbo, Nikki, Jack manifold and Karl, the absence of the five threw a lot of people into despair but everyone deep down knew these people where strong and would survive. 

Every week the base would send seven or eight people out to go into town and collect whatever supplies they could. Today was one of those days, Ranboo, Dream, Sapnap, Philza, Tommy, Eret and Techno where going out to collect water and food plus some new clothes from a town.

The sound of branches was all the group heard as they made there way through the thick forest, Techno sighed and ran a hand through his hair, on this trip he was more stressed then usual as it was Ranboo and Tommys first time on a supply run, he cared about them like little brothers and ever since Tubbo disappeared they hadn't been the same, this worried him as well. 

The group soon made there way to the small town, all of them splitting up into groups of two as they searched different stores. Tommy was paired up with Techno. Walking through a run dow clothing store Tommy kept on running of into different directions trying to find his signature shirt.

Techno only huffed as he looked at the shelves, he grabbed a stool and pulled it over to the shelf. He slimed as he held up a dusty old shirt.. it was the same as Tommy's old one but the sleeves where long, Techno planned to give it to Tommy when they got back as a congratulations on his first supply run. Techno giggled as he jumped down of the stool while stuffing the shirt in his backpack. 

"Toms we should get going!" Techno yelled out as he walked through the store, he then saw Tommy come running out from a corner of the store holding a dark grey sweater. "I found this and i thought you would like it!" Tommy said throwing it at him. "Thank you, Toms this means a lot to me." Techno said buzzing with excitement, he could give Tommy the shirt when they got back.

Tommy then grabbed Techno's hand leading him out of the store and over to where the rest of the group was waiting. "Okay this is all of us, we should get going." Phil said, walking over to the path leading to the forest, thats when they heard a growl...

Setting of into a sprint the group made their way though the forest at a point Technos turned to look behind and saw a horde of zombies, shrieking he pulled Tommy and Ranboo forward as they where falling behind. They say the large metal gates, adrenaline shot through Techno as he noticed Tommy was limping, as soon as they got close to the gate he flung Ranboo and Tommy forward, he slowed down as he did, he knew that the horde was to close to the gate and would get in if no one closed it. 

Standing still Techno nodded to Phil, the blond haired male nodded back tears prickling at the corners of his eyes.. the gate closed much to everyones surprise Techno was still outside..

All Techno could hear as he ran was Tommys screams to open the gate. Techno took of in a sprint, running back into the forest, he looked back and saw the horde following close behind. he ran, and ran until he couldn't anymore. He started to trip on his own feet. Breathing heavily, Techno finally saw what he had been searching for.. the cliff.

Speeding up with whatever energy he had left. Once he reached the cliff he took a leap of faith.. he jumped, shivering at the cold water below, he started to see black splotches and his vision started going in and out. Everything went black..

Pulling Techno onto the sandy beach the brown haired male huffed, he had been swimming and saw Techno in the water. He kneeled down, looking over Techno, lightly brushing the hair out of his face, thats when Techno leaned to the side and started to cough up water, Taking a deep breath Techno opened his eyes, still dazed the two men made eye contact.  

"Never thought I'd see you again, Techno."

To be continued...

~~~

I hope you liked this, i was going to do something different but it got deleted so i made this. I plan to make other parts to this one so yeah.

Have a good day or night wherever you are!