Just remembering

Summary:

Tommy asks about Technos past. Once Techno hears the question he has a series of flashbacks, reliving his worst memory.

!murder, forced relationship, underage relationship, manipulation, death, abuse, war and warning!  

If you are uncomfortable with any of these i suggest you skip this as it will not be enjoyable.

~~~

Techno hummed as he leaned his back onto the willow tree that stood behind him. Philza, Wilbur, Tommy and Techno had decided to go out on a picnic, setting up under a giant willow tree that stood behind Philza's cabin. 

"Hey, Techno? What was your past like..?" Someone asked as Techno's body tensed. Techno never liked thinking about his past, let alone talk about it. The brunette quickly just said he didn't want to talk about it then snuggled deeper into his cloak, avoiding all conversation.

"Technoblade from fire nation is victorious!" A shrill voice yelled over the sea of people shouting. It was a circular room with fence in the middle creating another circle, bloodied weapons strapped to the barb wire fences. The floors covered in fresh blood, while outside the circle there was a stand that stood above everything, there sat a thorn made of animal carcasses and bones. The seat belonged to a mad man, a King.

People stood outside of the fence, grabbing onto it, screaming about nothing and everything. This was called the Pit, a place where slaves who committed crimes would fight and whoever won would be pardoned of their crimes and be given a small amount of food. It was a fight to the death, anyone who refused to fight would be murdered by the Kings hand. 

A slave had just won, he had tried to escape the kingdom and failed thus him being brought to the Pit. The King and his three daughters watched from the stand, looking over the sea of people. The king's wife had recently passed and he was in need of a substitute as he didn't want to raise his children and hoped someone else would. He only came to the Pit, hoping to find a slave that would be his second. Since slaves were desperate they would be perfect for this situation. 

The royal family had just watched as a thirteen year old slave had just murdered seven other people in order to survive. Apparently from one of the spectators this young male had been here very often, always there for the same reason. Wanting Freedom. The young boy had won eight times now and had been given the name Blood God. 

The king was engaged in war at the moment, against the soulsand kingdom. From what he saw this child was a weapon and that's exactly what he needed, a weapon with a need to be loved and freed and the Blood God seemed to be in that condition. The need to be loved and freed would give the King power over the young individual, making him believe that the only freedom or love would be found with the King. 

After the fight was over the King and his children left and returned to the safety of their own castle. "My lord. I have obtained the boy as you asked." A man said, walking through the giant doors, opening them gracefully revealing two guards holding a young boy by the arms. The boy had long pink hair that cascaded over his shoulders and almost touched the ground since the boy was slumped over, the only support would be the guards holding his arms. The hair itself wasn't as pink, the ends had dirt and mud mixed in and the roots had crimson red blood dripping down, staining the rest of his hair. 

The guards threw the boy forward, he attempted to catch himself but ended up tripping and falling onto his side. Although the rough landing, he still scrambled to get on his knees, bowing to the king. "That will be all." The King said, looking at the three males that stood in the doorway. They quickly left and shut the door behind them.