Zombie apocalypse ( part 3 )

!blood and swear warning!

~~~

Screaming.. screaming was all Philza heard. The gates had closed and Techno was outside, alone, and most likely dead. Ears ringing, he fell to his knees using his arms to support him. His friend, his son, was gone and he couldn't do anything about it. Breath hitching, he felt a hand on his shoulder. Looking up and coming face to face with Wilbur.

"Techno's strong, he'll find his way back.." Wilbur said, seemingly confident in his words, Phil only nodded before dragging himself to his feet, wobbling slightly. Looking over and seeing a pasted out Tommy in Ranboo's arms. Walking over to the young boys, he picked up Tommy, nodding to Ranboo.

Walking over into one of the giant log houses, he carefully walked up the stairs and into a small room, Tommy's room. Placing him down on the bed, he walked quietly out the door, closing it behind him.

It's now been about one year since Techno had sacrificed himself. The whole camp went into madness on his first month gone. He was presumed dead, and with him dead so was his brothers and father. Wilbur started to wonder around the camp at night sometimes blacking out and starting fires or even causing explosions, Philza was lashing out at everyone even losing control when sparing. Tommy was worse, he was quiet and hurt anyone in his way, he would spend hours just staring at the gates hopping Techno would come home...

Stretching his legs, Eret sat up. Ever since Techno left he and Jack always had hope he would return, this was the blood god they where talking about, they wouldn't give up... so every two days the duo would make a quick trip to this one store in town, they always left some rations there, hoping to help Techno if he ever wandered back and was hungry.

Today was one of those days, they had to go restock on some bread. 

Getting off his bed, he quickly grabbed his backpack filled with supplies and left to Jacks room, knocking on the door, Jack almost immediately opened it, with a backpack of his own. "Are you ready?" Jack asked, fiddling with the straps of his backpacks. Eret nodded before the duo started to stroll down the hallway, briefly hearing two people yelling, Coming from Tommy's room. After Techno disappeared Wilbur and Tommy started to get into fights, never getting fiscal but their words hurt. 

Now leaving the main house, the duo ran over to the gates opening it, before walking out. They made their way through the thick trees, staying on the path. Soon they arrived at the town, walking on an old gravel road they noticed a huge amount of blood on the ground, along with four zombies laying dead on the ground. Stepping over the zombies, confused Eret and Jack made their way over to the store, once walking in they stood in shock.

The container in which they usually keep bread was gone, someone had took it.. someone else was out there. Placing a new container on the shelf stocked with bread, they left. Walking along the gravel road once more, Jack noticed small stings of colourful yarn on the ground, some stained with blood.

Still walking, Eret and Jack quickly made their way back to the base. It was dark by the time they made it back, just as they where being greeted by Dream, Philza, Tommy, Sapnap and Wilbur, they heard a scream, telling them not to close the gate. 

Whipping their head around the group saw a hooded figure decked out in weapons, with a satchel on their side. They couldn't see any of the persons features.  Tripping slightly as they ran, they yelled again not to close the gate.

The group drawing their weapons as the figure approached, slowing down to a steady pace, the figure stopped and just stood there, breathing heavily. 

shock ran through the group as the cloak slowly fell of their shoulders and onto the ground. Revealing a pale man with pink lips, button nose, scarlet red eyes and long pink hair that was pulled into a braid, it cascaded down his shoulders residing at his hip, tied of with colourful yarn.. 

"Techno..?.!" Philza said, voice breaking. The pink haired male only nodded. Then Techno tumbled to the ground, Tommy in his arms... the rest of the group ran over hugging him and crying on him. 

"Techno, we thought you died..!" Wilbur yelled, pulling Techno in for a hug. "I know, I'm sorry..." Techno whispered. Dream pulled Techno to his feet, dragging him inside the gates..

Since Technoblade had returned the group had decided to throw one big dinner party, with some of the food they had hunted. In the main house they had one big dining room with a giant table. Once everyone had said their hellos to Techno the dinner had started. Tommy was wearing the shirt and everything was ok.

Raising his glass, Wilbur spoke. "Tommy and I had missed you so much Techno, its good to see you again brother... Welcome home, Techno."

Techno frowned slightly. These people weren't his brothers, this wasn't his home..

People say home is where the heart is, Technos heart wasn't here. It was with his real brothers. Schlatt and Tubbo.

And when they died, so did his heart..

He had no home.

~~~

I hope you liked this, it wasn't the best but it was ok.

Should i make a part four?

Have a good day or night wherever you are!