Spock

The day you dread for has finally arrived, and even though it was bound to happen sooner or later, you have wished countless times that it would never come. I guess after spending so many years together, creating new memories that would replace older ones, you eventually forget that one day one of you would have to say goodbye.

You placed a hand on the once young Vulcan you fell for, and softly placed a kiss on his forehead. Tears were already falling down your face as you stared at the heart monitor in front of you. The one thing that  constantly reminded you that the end is almost near.

"All these years I've only wished for us to leave this world together." You softly say as your voice cracked up a bit.

You felt hopeless,angry, and scared of what was going to happen next. You weren't prepared for any of this yet, the two of you have been together for years, but to you, it felt like it was coming way too soon.

"That would be a nice way to go out, but you...... you still have it in you to keep going."

Your attention went back to the half Vulcan below you. He was struggling to keep his eyes open, and his breathing was very slow. You got down on your knees, and looked at him in the eyes.

".......Promise me that you will keep going......that you would leave this world when the time has finally come for you to do so...."  he says, in between breaths.

"I have lived a long and  prosperous life, promise me that you will too. Promise me that you will continue being the strong female human I fell for. The one I had the pleasure to grow old with, the one I claimed as mine, and now, the one I would say my final farewell to."

You were fully crying now, you tried so hard to stop your lips from trembling, but it was no good.

"Spock I don't - "

"I will see you again... but not yet... not yet... "

The heart monitor suddenly went off, and you were now left alone in this world.

You got up and held back the tears that were yet to come. You placed your head on his chest and watched him for a while. You remembered how he would have trouble breathing, and at times, get chest pains that would keep him up at night. Seeing him now without any pain, without any suffering eased your heart a bit knowing that he was in a long and peaceful slumber.

You took his hand and planted a small, meaningful kiss.

"I promise, T'hy'la."

A/N: Hello, missed me? Sorry for the lack of stories but I've been busy with jury duty. Any, I am back and I would start updating again! I hope you've enjoyed this quick chapter. THANK YOU FOR READING ( As Always <3 ) AND THANK YOU FOR COMMENTING/ VOTING/ FOLLOWING . LOVE YOU GUYS!!!