Khan

"Genetically engineered human augments were made to withstand the forces of mother nature and the test of time. They were specifically engineered this way in hopes that the Human race would one day evolve with these characteristics & capabilities. However, this only resulted in an all-out- war between the augments, and the very race that had created their existence. This came to be known as the Eugenics War."

You made your way towards the cell with a stern expression on your face.

"You have betrayed the Human race, and have managed to conquer & rule almost one quarter of Earth's population. Even so, humanity began to fight back and slowly began to reclaim their land. You were the last of the tyrants to be overthrown, and was condemned to die as a war criminal. "

You pulled a lock of your hair behind your ear, and stared into his icy gaze right before your back faced him.

"Khan Noonien Singh escaped with 84 followers. He later took control of a sleeper ship and remained in suspended animation for nearly 300 years, along with his crew."

"Ms. (Y/L/N), Let's not make any assumptions here. As far as we know, Khan is reported dead, he has been for 300 years. This man right here, John Harrison, is the man responsible for the deaths of the Kelvin Memorial Archive, and of those attending the emergency conference."

"While it is true that John Harrison is responsible for the deaths of many innocent people, with all do respect Captain Kirk, you're wrong about Khan being dead. According to Dr. McCoy's medical report, it states here that Mr. Harrison's blood contains regenerative thrombocytes. With these powerful platelets, human augments were able to heal fatal cellular injuries, such as lethal radiation exposure."

You handed the captain the medical report and waited a couple of minutes for him to read it. After skimming through it, he gave you an astonished look. A light smirk temporarily formed on your lips.

The captain walked towards the prisoner, Spock followed behind him while you stayed on your original spot. Khan leaned against the glass, a smug look plastered on his face.

"Let me explain what's happening here. You are a criminal, I watched you murder innocent men and women. I was authorized to end you! And the only reason why you are still alive is because I am allowing it."

"Oh, Captain, you can punch me again, over and over, until your arm weakens. Clearly you want to. So, tell me, why did you allow me to live?"

The captain stood quiet for a moment, his glare never leaving his.

"We all make mistakes-"

"No. I surrendered to you because despite your attempt to convince me otherwise, you seem to have a conscience, Mr. Kirk. If you did not, then it would be impossible for me to convince you of the truth. 2-3-1-7-4-6-1-1. Coordinates not far from Earth. If you want to know why I did what I did, go and take a look."

"Give me one reason why I should listen you."

"I can give you seventy-three. And they're on board your ship, Captain. They have been, all along. I suggest you open one up. "

Kirk spent no time in realizing what he meant. He quickly pulled out his communicator and tried to get ahold of Scotty.

"Ms. (Y/L/N), keep an eye on our prisoner here. Continue the interrogation, see if you can get something out of him. Spock, come with me."

With that, the captain stepped out of the room. You turned to face Khan once more, walking towards him with your arms crossed. A wide smirk spread across your face.

"Well, shall we begin?"

................

After reaching Scotty, and ending his conversation with Admiral Marcus, Kirk made his way towards the prison room, where he was in desperate need of Khan's help. Spock met up with him along the way.

"Captain, there is something I need to discuss with you. It concerns Khan Noonien Singh's past, and new information that would make our current situation execrable."

Kirk gave out a frustrated sigh and stopped walking to listen to what he had to say.

"What is it, Spock?"

"As you can recall, Ms. (Y/L/N) stated that Khan Noonien Singh escaped with 84 followers, and remained in stasis for  nearly three centuries. However, only 73 out of the 84 made it out alive. Excluding Khan out of the 73, we currently have 72 of his people inside our torpedoes."

"Which means one of them is missing- and awake."

Spock cleared his throat. "That is correct sir."

Kirk ran as fast as he could, pushing and pulling people out of the way before it was too late.

Rushing in through the door, Kirk found his guards on the floor and unconscious. The glass prison was left opened, and neither Khan or Lieutenant (Y/L/N) were nowhere to be seen.

-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-

(A/N) Hello guys, its been a while since I last updated. I hope you guys enjoyed this chapter and continue to tune in for new ones. THANK YOU ALL FOR OVER 20K  VIEWS. THANK YOU FOR THE VOTES, AND THE LOVELY COMMENTS. I LOVE YOU ALL, AND UNTIL THEN, LIVE LONG AND PROSPER. <3 <3

P.s. if you guys see any typos/ spelling errors, feel free to notify me.