Spock

"Spock to Enterprise, Enterprise do you read me? Spock to Enterprise-"

"Spock, give it up already, they can't hear you. They left us here, and they are not coming back anytime soon." You say as you sat down next to him.

"Ms. (L/n) I am aware of the fact that we are marooned. However, I can't risk the possibility that a nearby starship may pick up our signal." He stated, as he continued searching through the communicator's static.

You rolled your eyes and stared in awe at the beautiful scenery that lied before you. The sun's glow of yellow and orange complemented the forming shades of violet. A soft breeze brushed against your skin, making you smile even wider. Without you realizing it, Spock was staring at you with a slight smile of amusement. He's never seen anyone get so happy over something that occurs on a daily basis.

After the amazing display, you and Spock decided to take shelter in a nearby cave. There was an awkward silence between the two of you, so you decided to break it. You got up from your original spot and sat down in front of the fire, across from Spock.

"It was beautiful, wasn't it? Kind of reminds me of Earth.." You say with a sigh, Spock turned to look at you and raised an eyebrow. Thinking that he wanted to hear more, you continued.

"Never seen anything so.... breathe taking."

This time, he got up from his seat and started walking away from you. He came back a short while after, with his communicator at hand and continued his search for a signal.

You felt a bit crushed. He would rather continue his pointless search, than to sit there and listen to your boring conversation. You decided to go to bed, since you had nothing else to do.

Just as you reached down to pick up your messenger bag, you could've sworn you heard a faint..... chuckle? Or something like that...

"You say that you've never seen anything so beautiful in your entire life."

You turned to look at Spock, quite surprised.

"Yet, everyday I wake up to something that always manages to take my breath away. Something I hold dearly, and never wish to let go."

You stood there a bit wide-eyed, embarrassed by the fact that you didn't know what that 'Something' was.

"Who's company I am enjoying, even though it might seem that we might have to stay on this planet a bit longer."

You started to blush madly, upon realizing that he was talking about you.

"S-Spock, I-"

"I love you, (Y/n)."

Your stuttering faded, you began to feel a bit more relaxed and confident.

"I love you too, Spock."

A few days later, The Enterprise came back for the two of you. It apparently suffered a lot of damage from the last attack, and had to be repaired before it was able to run properly again.

Of course, you and Spock made sure to spend the days you guys had for yourselves count.