Kirk/Bones/Spock

It was a simple mission gone wrong. The landing party was suppose to check out a nearby class M planet that was home to a native civilization, and take notes on their progress. That was it. However, something went horribly wrong, and resulted in the two deaths of his guards and a gravely injured CMO. Now, as if that wasn't enough, the natives were after him and his first officer.

"Scotty, beam us up! Its an emergency!" Kirk said, in between breaths. Spock was running along side him, carrying Bones over his shoulder.

"And tell (Y/n) to get her medical kit ready! She needs to see Dr. McCoy immediately!"

"Aye captain, she's ready. Ready to beam in 1...2.."

"Captain, duck!" Spock yelled, upon hearing those words, his reflexes acted and an arrow flew by his  head. As if on cue, Scotty beamed the three of them up, just when the natives finally caught up to them.

Once they were on the transporter you immediately started taking Bones' pulse. As you lifted his hand up, you saw that he had a bad rash. You then took a closer look at his eyes, and saw that they were dilated. You didn't say anything, but you knew what it was. Just as you let go of his hand he began to convulse.

 "His heart is beating very rapidly. Put him on the stretcher and take him to Medbay, once there give him 5mg of Diazepam for sedation!" You ordered the two nurses that were with you.

You grabbed Jim's arm in a tight grip, and dragged him somewhere where the two of you were alone.

"What the hell happened down there?" You asked, obviously pissed off.

"W-we were being attack, and he- .....well he got hit by one of the arrows."

"Do you know what kind of wound he has?" you ask, trying to test his knowledge.

"Well-"

"He's poisoned, Jim. The arrow that hit him contained poison."

"How do you know?" He stared down, trying not to look at you in the eye.

"He had a horrible rash on the arm he was hit on, his pupils were dilated, and he started convulsing. I also noticed that his mouth was dry and, not to mention, excessive stimulation of the heart. Besides, I'm a damn doctor, Jim!"

Just as you were about to tell him more, your communicator started to ring. You quickly pulled it out and answered it.

"Doctor (L/n), the patient suddenly woke up and started attacking some of the nurses."

"Hallucinating?" you asked. Jim was just quietly listening.

"It seems so, Ma'am"

"Where is the patient now?

"He's escaped, we already informed security. They are searching for him right this instant." When Jim heard those words he immediately started running his way to the medical ward, you followed.

Upon arriving, nurses were trying to bind Bones, but he kept struggling and yelling out, "Murderers!" You immediately injected a tranquilizer, while Jim held him down. When the injection began to take effect, you walked out, just outside Med bay, and started to think. Jim followed, he couldn't bear the sight of his best friend in pain.

"It's not your fault, he's going to be fine. I'll make sure he is." Jim turned to your direction, he looked surprised by your sudden remark. Your eyes were still closed, for you were still thinking, but you knew that, that made him ease up a bit.

"I'm heading back in to do some research on the poison, and hopefully make an antidote. The symptoms for this particular poison is taking effect very slowly, so that would give me enough time." you walked in and the doors closed.

Jim started making his way to the bridge, but before he did he looked back, as if he was debating whether or not he should leave. Then your words popped into mind.

 "It's not your fault, he's going to be fine. I'll make sure he is."

Jim slightly smiled, and starting walking towards the direction that lead to the bridge. "I'll leave it to you." He whispered.

-Hours later-

"Its not this one either." you say, sounding a bit frustrated and tired. You opened another computer file and started reading the symptoms from another poison.

"Mind if I join you , (Y/n)?"

You looked up to see Spock holding a tray of food for you. You smiled and offered him to take a seat in front. As you were munching on your food, you began to wonder something that was bugging you for quite a while.

"Spock" you say.

"Yes, (Y/n)?" He raised an eyebrow.

"What does Ainama and Fuma mean? I heard you say those words when you were talking to Kirk and McCoy, and they seem to agree. Sorry for eavesdropping, but I know you guys were talking about me .."

Spock's eyes grew wide and a slight green hue began to form on his ears. He sat quiet for a minute or two, when he began to clear his throat.

"If you really want to know, (Y/n), Ainama means Beautiful, and Fuma means Female in Vulcan." his ears got greener.

You stopped eating and stood there quiet, thinking about how those words sounded familiar.

"Beautiful Female....... Beautiful Female .... Beautiful Lady!"

Spock just stared at you, "Yes, I believe that's what I said." He said, sounding a bit confused.

"No Spock, I mean Beautiful Lady as in Atropa Belladonna!" Spock suddenly realized what you were going on about. You quickly searched it up and, to your luck, it was exactly what Bones had. You quickly got up from your seat and gave Spock a quick kiss on the cheek.

"Oh thank you, Spock! Thank you so much!" You say as you rushed out to inform your captain. Spock followed, but he still couldn't get over the fact that you kissed him.

-------------

"There, Physostigmine should do it." you say as you injected the medicine into Bones. Kirk smiled in relief, while Spock just wondered to himself. After you did some examinations on him and made sure that he was on the safe side, you let your nurses handle the rest. When you and Kirk walked out, he grabbed you by the arm and pulled you into a tight hug.

"Thank you, (Y/n)." You were surprised, but you hugged back.

"I promised, didn't I?" You say with a chuckle.

"I mean it. Thank you so much." He says as he buried his head on the crook of your neck.

You blushed and put a hand on his head. "Your welcome, Jim."

A few days later, as you were checking McCoy's monitor, you felt a sudden hand hold yours. You were startled, but when you saw Bones with his eyes opened and smiling at you, you couldn't help but get excited and happy.

"You did great, kid."

He said, he pulled your hand closer to his lips and planted a soft kiss. You smiled widely, and planted a small kiss on his forehead.

"Thank you" you say as tears of joy streamed down your face.

-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.

A/N: I had to do some research for this one -.-'  anyway, what do you guys think? ouo Please let me know! Also if you guys are wondering, the reader is the SMO, so that's why you were ordering the nurses around.

THANK YOU SO MUCH FOR READING!! AND PLEASE CONTINUE TO READ!!! <3 <3 <3

Also, I WILL be working on the part 2 for Bones!

Fact: The poison that I picked means Beautiful Lady. However, I didn't plan or even thought of using it in the story, I just picked it because it said that it can be used for poisoned tipped arrows, but I thought it would be cute if I used it for the reader/Spock scene. I also had to do research on Vulcan vocabulary.