Ch-5 A Little What!!

~𝙵𝚎𝚠 𝚠𝚎𝚎𝚔𝚜 𝚕𝚊𝚝𝚎𝚛~

~🄷🄸🄽🄰🅃🄰'🅂 🄿🄾🅅~

I am walking towards the hospital because I am feeling sick and have been vomiting a few times a day, so I decided to get a check up. Naruto-kun is on a mission but is going to come home tonight. Naru is at the nara's because she had a playdate with shikanarai and izana, izana is also there because sakura is busy at the hospital.After I took an apointment I was waiting for sakura in a room.
"Hey hinata " said shizune while walking inside a room.
"Hello shizune how are you" I asked
"I am good, So can you tell me what are your symptoms" asked shizune
"Yes, I have been vomiting a few times a day and I am also getting some headaches time to time" I told
"Okay let me check you first, would you mind laying down for bit on the bed because I think I know what it is" said shizune which left me confused but I still did what she said.

"Do you mind me asking that where is sakura because she was the one who was supposed to check me" I asked while laying down on the bed.
"Not at all, you see sakura has been feeling the same as you so she is taking some rest that is why I asked to voluntier" shizune said while checking me.
"Oh ok, I hope sakura is doing well" I said.
"You can visit her after your check up, she is in the room next door to your room." shizune said while smiling.
"I will, thank you" I said
After a few minutes shizune's smile became wider.

"Congratulations hinata you are pregnant" shizune exclaimed while hugging me.
"I-I a-am pre-pregnant?" I said while processing what just happened.
"I am pregnant!" I said happily crying a little and returning the hug.
"So how are you going to tell naruto and naruko?" shizune said while releasing the hug
Thats when the nervousness hit me. 'How will naruto-kun and naruko react? Will naruko be happy that she is going to be a bid sister?' I thought while being nervous.
"Relax Hinata you are overthinking and it is not good for your child" shizune scolded me.
"Sorry about that, wait you told me that sakura is also feeling the same symptoms, so is she-" I was going to ask but shizune interupted me.
"Yup she is also pregnant" shizune said happily.
"Oh thats great let me check on her, bye shizune thank you"I said and bowed down a bit,then excitedly walked towards sakura's room .
"Bye, take care" shizune said while waving.

I was in the front of the room were sakura was and knocked two times on the door, 'come in' I heard and went inside.
"Hello sakura" I said While walking towards her.
"Hey hinata, how are you? are you feeling well? Did you find out what it is?" she asked while being concerned.
"Yes I am fine, It is just that I am pregnant!" I said the last part excitedly.
"What! That is great hinata but guess what I am also pregnant!" sakura also said excitedly.
"Thats great but I am a bit nervous about how I am going to tell this to naruto-kun and naruko"I said

"Same I am also worried about how will sasuke react last time I told him I was pregnant with izana he stayed frozen for about an hour or so" sakura said while sweatdropping.
"When I told naruto-kun I was pregnant with naruko he fainted on the spot"I said while giggling
"Its not just that I am worried about izana too, about how will he react to having a sibling"Sakura said while being worried.
"Don't worry everything will be fine" I reassured her.
"Yeah I guess"said sakura

"Do want me to pick up izana for you because I am going to pick up naruko anyways"I asked sakura.
"No its fine, you should rest" sakura said
"Are you sure, why don't you also come home for diner" I asked her
"No its fine I don't wanna trouble you" she said
"You are not troubling anyone besides we are friends right and naruto-kun will also be coming home late" I said
"Don't you wanna tell them your pregnant today?" sakura asked
"I don't think I will be able to tell both of them today so its really fine" I reassured
"Okay, fine by me" She said happily
"Are you coming with me or you will be coming later?"I asked her
"Oh, I will be coming with you besides shizune won't let me do anything anyways if I stayed"Sakura said while giggling.
"Hmmhm, so lets go" I said happily
"Yup"She said while carefully standng up.