Chapter 42

Epilogue is next❤💜

***

Before we knew it, a few days had passed. Seokjin and Jimin were both out of the hospital after Jiwon and Seokjin and Namjoon's little girl Haejin were born on the same day. Seokjin and Jimin had a lighthearted little argument over where birthday parties would be spent, before we parted ways and went home to meet Kai, where he would be dropping off Jiyoon with us to meet her new little brother.

"Hi sweetie." Jimin said with a smile from where he sat on the couch holding Jiwon, while Kai carried Jiyoon into the apartment after I opened the door for him.

Jiyoon looked over, and her eyes immediately landed on Jiwon.

"Bubba?" She asked softly, wiggling in Kai's arms to be let down. She waddled cutely over to Jimin and crawled onto the couch to get a closer look at Jiwon.

"This is your baby brother, Jiyoonie." Jimin said with a smile, leaning over slightly to peck her on the forehead. Kai and I both smiled at the three from the door as Jiyoon stared at Jiwon, and Jiwon stared back.

"His name is Jiwon, honey. Min Jiwon."

"Min?" She looked up at Jimin with wide eyes.

"He has daddy's last name."

"Daddy?" Jiyoon pouted a little. "I want daddy's last name..."

Jimin smiled. "You don't want mama's last name?"

"Oppa told me that when two people love each other, their last names become the same thing. I thought daddy and mama loved each other?" Jiyoon pouted.

"I think it's time I leave..." Kai mumbled whenever Jimin shot him a glare. The alpha quickly retreated, closing the front door behind him.

Jimin sighed. "That's not exactly how that works, baby. Mama and daddy do love each other, but we haven't...traded last names." He mumbled with a little blush. "Daddy doesn't want to trade."

Jiyoon looked at me.

I averted my gaze, looking up at the ceiling so I couldn't see those little puppy eyes on her face.

"Daddy..." Jiyoon called softly. "Why can't mama and Jiyoonie have daddy's last name? Jiwonie got daddy's last name..."

I gave her an awkward smile as I went over to them. "You already have mama's last name. Do you not want to keep mama's while it lasts?"

While it lasts?" Jimin asked with a frown, while Jiyoon looked confused.

"I want daddy's..." She mumbled with a pout. "I want daddy to love me too, not just Jiwonie..."

I frowned whenever I realized that was the connection she was making about last names. I leaned forward and kissed her forehead, before I looked at Jimin. "Should we change it?" I asked as I got close to him, mumbling quietly in his ear.

Jimin didn't look happy before or after my question.

"Change it?"

"Yeah. She wants my last name, so why not?"

Jimin was the one to pout now. "So Jiyoonie and Jiwonie can have your last name, but I can't?"

I smiled against his ear and gently kissed the cuff of it. I wrapped my arms around him and Jiwon and kissed his cheek before I whispered in his ear, "You'll get your turn eventually, baby."

He looked up at me with wide eyes. "My turn?"

"Your turn." I repeated with a little smile. "Not now, but...eventually. Let's keep you a Park for awhile longer, yeah? But let's go ahead and give Jiyoon what she wants."