Epilogue

He knows exactly what he fucking did.

***

It took a year.

A year before this day could come. Our day.

At least, if you don't count all the time and heart break behind it.

But...

A year that we both had rings sitting on our fingers, both of us waiting for our vows to be said, and both of us waiting for the legal documents to be had.

An entire fucking year.

For me to see this Jimin.

I gawker at the altar as Jimin came walking down the aisle, holding my mother's arm. The two were both smiling, clearly having gotten acquainted. I'm sure my mom told Jimin all about how much she wanted a daughter to walk down the aisle one day...and I'm sure Jimin told her all about how he wished he had someone to walk him down the aisle.

Though the next choice would have been Namjoon, since he often acted like a father figure, but he was my best man with Hoseok. My dad was too busy being occupied by Jiyoon and Jiwon, who my parents had only gotten to meet today.

But now, they've said they won't be overseas as often. They're going to move to Seoul to be with us.

Admittedly, that made me break down and cry.

My lips quivered as I tried to suppress a big, ugly smile. I felt so proud seeing Jimin coming towards me, holding my mom's arm as she walked with him down the aisle, looking so beautiful.

I need to restrain myself.

I want to keep that tuxedo. It was expensive. I can't rip it off of him tonight.

But FUCK it would look so good in tatters on our bed.

Namjoon discreetly slapped my hand out of view of everyone whenever he must have sensed that I was suppressing a possessive growl.

"Keep it together man." He hissed under his breath.

"He looks too damn sexy to keep it together!" I hissed back.

"Hold it in! I felt the same damn way with Seokjin hyung! Don't ruin the damn wedding because you can't keep your damn animalistic instincts under control!"

I suppressed a snort. I wanted to watch Jimin walk down the aisle. And fuck, if I growl, then it will only be a confidence boost to my beach bodied mate that is giving me a damn boner just with his hairstyle. WHY THE FUCK DOES HIS FOREHEAD LOOK SO SEXY?

Jimin was aware of my eyes on him, too. He smiled at me, showing me his crinkled eyes and beautiful toothy grin the closer he got.

Whenever he was at the altar, I reached forward to take his hand. We momentarily brushed hands, making me croon quietly for a second whenever we let go. Jimin smiled wider, before we both looked to the preacher.

After ignoring the preacher throughout his long ass speech during the ceremony, and our sweet vows that Jimin and I both repeated after the preacher, I enjoyed a sweet kiss with Jimin--that was very quick.

It's really awkward kissing in front of so many people.

Jimin seemed to feel the same. He blushed and looked to the marble floor beneath our feet whenever we stepped away from each other, shyly refusing to look at anyone in our tiny audience as they all applauded.

Namjoon and Hoseok both took turned clapping me on the back really hard, while Jimin turned and shyly hugged his brothers and Taehyung, who had all stepped in as his best men.