Chapter 1

Tris' p.o.v.

    It’s been 2 months since the attack on Abnegation. I’ve still been grieving over my parents death, but Tobias is helping me every step of the way. I wake up tight in his arms keeping me warm.

“Morning.” I say lightly kissing him on the head.

He wakes up moaning and stares deeply at me with his dark blue eyes. God, he’s perfect.

“Morning.”

Ever since we found out that Will was alive last month him and Christina can’t keep off of each other.

“What do you want for breakfast?” I say yawning.

I glance at the clock its 7:30 neither Tobias or I have to work on Saturdays so we have the day off. I notice he’s still staring at me.

“Tobias.” I snap my fingers at him to take him out of his trance.

“Wha-What?” he says looking dazed.

“What were you thinking about?” I say confused looking at him.

“Just how much I love you,” he says smirking.

“Again answer my question!” I jokingly yell.

“Hmm?”

“What do you want for breakfast?” I said faking being annoyed

“Oh... CAKE!” his eyes light up.

I go to the canteen and grab two slices of Dauntless cake, but I see someone working in the back. I’ve seen that face somewhere... Then it comes to me.

A/N: I love my story and will hopefully post a chapter every day because I have 9 Chapters already written. Bye my little felecias!