Chapter 4

Tris’ P.O.V.

At the party after all the dancing everyone was just chilling and talking. I decided to tell Chris about the whole Al thing.

“Ugh, I can’t believe that douchebag is still alive!” she says making me chuckle. Just then Will walks up.

“Well I missed you too when I was ‘dead,’ rude.” he says sassily making me burst out laughing.

“No baby, not you… Al’s alive.” she says giving me a sympathetic look.

“Wasn't he the friend who tried to help Peter and Drew kill you?” he says confused I nod. 

Then Tobias walks, well wobbles over to our couch we’re sitting on and says,

“Heeeeeyyy baaabbe, are yoou having fuuun, cause I aaaaam.” he slurs.

“Are you drunk?” I ask holding back laughter.

“Whaaaaaaat,” he says sounding guilty, “pssshhh noooo.”

Before I can say anything Zeke whispers to all of us to go in the back and hide.

“Everyone the party’s over, GET OUT!” he yells on a table also clearly drunk.

🔥◼️🔥⬛️🔥◼️🔥◼️

We all sit in a circle getting ready to play. It seems everyone has a boyfriend except Lynn, but she found a guy tonight his name is Hunter and I gotta admit he’s pretty cute, but Tobias is the hottest *wink wink*.

“Who shall go first?” Zeke says tapping his chin

“Dear brother,Truth or Dare?” he says staring evilly at his little brother.

“What do you think I ain’t no Pansycake!” Uriah says sneering at everyone.

“Uri that’s never gonna become popular just stop sweetie.” Marlene says snuggling up too him. 

“Dare.” he says.

“I dare you too go to the pit, close your eyes and spin around once, and when you open your eyes follow the first person you see like a stalker. Then once you get close enough scream why won’t you love me?!” we all start laughing so much except Uriah who is smiling going to the door. Zeke and I come back laughing so hard with Uriah smiling creepily behind us. 

“What happened?!” everyone screams.

We come in giggling then Zeke fell on the floor,

“He- he- HAHA- he-HA-ERIC!” we say rolling on the floor crying of laughing.

🔥◼️🔥⬛️🔥◼️🔥◼️

“It’s been a lot of fun you guys, but we should all go its midnight.”

We all exit Zeke’s apartment.