Chapter 8

MUST READ A/N AT BOTTOM ABOUT CHARACTERS!

Tris' P.O.V.

First day of training:

 "There are two stages of training physical and mental. Today we will be working on knife throwing." Tobias says pacing back and fourth.

"Don't we need to know how to fight, why knives?" Leslie asks.

I pick up a knife from the pile, and throw it right above her head taking stray hairs with it. She is trembling and the whole crowd is wide-eyed.

"Because if you're in a fight and your opponent has a knife and you don't, you must steal it then throw." I say.

"Everyone grab three knives and pick a station!" Tobias yells.

"Fun isn't it?" he says smirking at me.

"Yup, you just feel so powerful!" I answer.

"Let's go help some of them." he says.

He goes and helps Dylan and I head to Jackson on the end of the row. His stance is wrong and he's throwing at an angle. He is bulky and taller than me like... no I can't think about that monster, Al. I reach up for his shoulders moving them, but he turns around looking at me.

"Like what you see?" he says trying to sound cool.

"No, you're throwing all wrong try throwing straiter." I attempt to turn him around but he's too big.

"You know Six you're really pretty would you like to go out someti-" I cut him off by punching him in the nose and kicking him in the shin.

"Sorry, you're not my type." I say in a sarcastic voice.

The whole class is staring at me and I yell,

"Did I say STOP!?" and I move on to Madison.

"You've got it down just slightly shift your stance too the left." I say.

"Okay." she says and moves and gets bullseye.

"Thanks... Tris." she whispers where can barely hear her.

"How do you know that?" I am so confused.

"I'm gonna need to tell you that after class."

"Okay." I need to know who she is.

We help the rest of the class and I did get a pang of jealousy, because I saw Leslie flirting with Tobias. I told Tobias about Madison, and he says he's heard that name before but then again it is a very common name. We meet Madison after class.

"Okay, how do you know me?" I shakily say

"I'm from Abnegation, I'm like the third one to change to Dauntless, word gets out about those people." she says

"What's your full name Madison?" I ask.

"Madison Eaton." she says like it's obvious.

I feel Tobias stiffen at the name.

"Madison, did you ever have any siblings?" Tobias asks.

"I don't know my... dad was abusive so I moved in with a new family when I was seven," she says looking down at the ground, "so I became Madison Phillips."

"Madison," Tobias says sorta relaxed now, "My name's Tobias."

"I don't care about your real names, how does this concern me?" she says confused.

"I'm Tobias Eaton, my father was Marcus, I'm your big brother." he states.

"Tobias?" she runs and hugs him crying but I don't feel jealous I feel happy, "I know you, I'm sorry I left you with that monster, he would beat you and then move on to me when you would be unconscious."

They let go and I can tell Tobias is holding back tears.

"Well Madison, are you friends with that Leslie chick?" I say jokingly getting off the subject.

"No, she's a snob!" she almost yells.

"Well tell her back off my boyfriend." I say jokingly trying to sound serious.

"Wait she's only all over Fou- Oh my God! You two are dating? I knew it!" she screeches.

"Just don't tell anyone and don't pretend to be my sister until after we're done and you're hopefully still in Dauntless because they think I'm  favoriting you." Tobias says.

"Okay." she says now serious again.

"Wait, what were your test results?" I say as she's turning around.

"Uhhh... um why?" she says quickly. 

"Madison you can trust us." I say

"Inconclusive," she looks down at her shoes.

"It's fine, we hope we can trust you this." I say

"You can, I promise." she says

"We're divergent too."

"What do I do?" she says sounding scared.

"Just don't tell ANYONE." Tobias says serious

"Even if you have a boyfriend, don't tell him!" when I say this Tobias nudges me and chuckles.

"I don't have a boyfriend I'm too ugly." she says with deep blue eyes just like Tobias. I don't think she's ugly, she has light brown hair with blonde and dark in it, dark blue eyes, and she's pretty tall.

"No, you're not!" I say.

"Yeah, I am."

"Wait, what's your tattoo, Tris?" she says seeing it peeking out.

I show her my ravens and her eyes widen. Then she turns around and on her shoulder is the same tattoo!

"I saw a picture on umm... Tori's-thats her name-wall of that tattoo and I thought it was pretty, I didn't know it was yours!" she says

"Well just don't tell ANYONE ANYTHING you heard in here, say we just wanted to talk to you about your aim." Tobias says.

A/N: Told you here it is. I also put a link to a picture of Allison and Dylan in the comments so you can copy and paste it because the link is too long to be put as a pic so yeah the 1st comment! And yes Dylan is Dylan O'brien and I couldn't find anyone who would have his features so he's just him. My friend Allison loves him so... yeah! Well hope you enjoyed. I'll put a pic of Madison in next chapter! Bye felecia!😚🍑🍑🍑🍑🍑🍑