Chapter 5

Tobias P.O.V.

When we get home I can tell Tris is tired because she is yawning and stretching. So I pick her up bridal style and take her to bed. She’s so peaceful when she sleeps, I love her so much. There are no words for how beautiful she is.

💩💩💩💩💩💩💩💩💩💩💖 

 Tris’ P.O.V.

As I was sleeping I remembered the initiates are coming next week, and I’m a trainer with Tobias! I apparently got so excited that I shot up from the bed,

“Nightmare?” Tobias says rubbing his eyes.

“No, sorry I woke you.” I say.

“Why did you get up then?” he says.

“We’re gonna be initiate trainers together.” I say.

“Great but you better start getting used to calling me Four.” he says smirking.

“And you better get used to calling me Six.” I say up in his face.

“Why do you have to have a nickname?” he asks.

“Cause people will know I’m the famous Tris Prior.”

“Oh… smart!” he says pulling me closer kissing me lightly.

“Well it may seem fun, which it is being the ‘scary instructor,’ but not always.” he says.

“Well don’t let any of those little girls flirt with you.” I say with a fake sad look.

“Don’t let any of those boys flirt with you.” he says mimicking my face.

“You would just beat them up for me.” he and I chuckle.

“Well lets go to bed.”

“Okay, I love you.” he says

“I love you too.” I say

“I love you three.”

I love you Four.” I smile and sleep takes over.

A/N Yeah short and sucky like me! jk I'm sorta tall. Buuut thanks for 50 reads, That seems like a lot for me. I mean what's his face, Pewdiepie has a lot of Youtube subs and he must have gotten excited at 50 a long time ago! LOVE YOU BYE MY LITTLE FELECIAS. ps sorry for not updating, Spring Break!