Admit It Kitten

I was laughing, hard. Karkat is drawn to the red light of a laser pointer. He was blushing badly, trying to hide under his bedsheets. "FUCK YOU!" He yelled, "I think you'd rather have that reversed. Eh?" He was fully under the sheets of his bed, growling lowly. "Hm? Cat got your tongue?" I tilted my head. He poked his head out. "No, but I will have yours if you don't shut up with the perverted comments."
"Ah, so you want to french kiss? Speak with tongue I see?" I smirked as he hid back under the sheets. The doorbell rang, "Ay, pizzas here." I got up off of the floor; stretching before I exited his room and made my way downstairs. "Karkat get a twenty!" I said to him as my way to the door, earning a groan from him. I heard him get up, mumbling and walking around upstairs. He walked out in one of my shirts from my bag ( which we had to go fetch because I was staying over ) and his boxers. "Well damn, its gonna look like I fucked you." He rolled his eyes, launching a paper plane he made of a twenty dollar bill. I caught it between my fingers and unfolded it, opening the door. I acted as if the sight of the platinum blonde in front of me didn't affect me as he handed me the pizza, telling me the amount. I handed him the twenty, telling him to keep the change. His turquoise eyes stared me down, though I bet he was pissed when he couldn't see through my mirror shades. I had a bad feeling about this kid. He fixed his blue hat, which was backwards and out of style. Awkwardly I closed the door. I have a feeling I know him.
-------------------------------------
"Dave what the fuck?" I tilted my head as the blonde started to take off his clothes. "MAKE SURE TO KEEP YOUR DAMN BOXERS ON, THANK YOU." I said covering my eyes as he teasingly was about to pull down his boxers. I slowly uncovered my eyes. Chuckling, he slipped on an oversized Nirvana shirt, and sweatpants. "Aw, I thought you would like a peek." He smirked. I turned my head away. He's such a fucking tease, but I kinda like it. "Teaaaaaaase." I roll my eyes, turning my gaze back to him. "Guilty as charged." He flopped on my bed beside me. I was sitting up so I kinda bounced up a little as he did so. He picked up his phone from off of my nightstand, unlocking it and starting to scroll through Instagram. "Hm, Dave you want to know what's ironic?" I asked, trying to get his attention away from his phone. As if it were a magic word, he locked his phone and looked over at me, "I heard ironic?" He tilted his head. "We act as if we're dating when we are alone, though we aren't. Like, everyone thinks we would be a good couple, and we act like we are a couple, but we aren't. You catching on?" He smiled a little, "Is that a confession I'm hearing? I mean, it is all of a sudden that you brought dating, and irony into a conversation in the minimum of two sentences." I blushed. "I.." He smirked.
"I knew it." He set his phone down on the nightstand, and sat up. "You have a crush on me, don't you?" I looked away. I admit it, I, Karkat Vantas am in LOVE with Mr. Dave Strider. I've been crushing on him since the second week of our friendship. Currently, I am fucked, not literally, but he is grinning like he knew it all along. I mean, he couldn't have caught on so quickly, I barely even showed it until a month or a few weeks more than that ago. He kissed my cheek, snapping me out of my thoughts. "You can tell me when you're ready to, I know you're probably embarrassed to at the moment. It's all good though." He smiled, making my heart throb. Fucking hell. Fucking. Hell. Holy. Fucking. Shit. He kissed my cheek, he just.. He just kissed my cheek. I placed my hand on my cheek, blushing madly. He laughed a little, "Yes, Karkitten I kissed your cheek. Your reaction is too adorable." I squeaked as he kissed my nose. I pulled my knees up to my chest, starting to curl up in a ball. He nuzzled my nose. I mewed a bit, only causing me to blush more from embarrassment. "Awwh!" He chuckled, and I covered my face. "And they wonder why I adore you so much."
----
Me: im bored
Vantass: You're right next to me, you could at least speak.
Me: too lazy
Vantass: Yet you still text, wow okay.
Me: dont judge, hoe
Vantass: *rolls eyes* Dave, I swear.
Me: you swear what
"I will fucking kill you one day."
Me: o: rude
"You woke me up at 1am to tell me you're fucking bored."
Me: you still love me
"...Whatever."
Me: haha, knew it!
"Stop texting and talk for once."
Me: my 1am voice is too hot for you
"What?"
Me: my voice is really deep when i just wake up or something idk, its hella weird
"Why can't I hear it?"
Me: cuz
"That's not a valid answer."
Me: its too hot for you
"Speak."
I sighed, "Fine."
"Holy fuck."
"Yeah, I know its deep and husky, get over it."
"Well you're unusually sassy today."
"You made me talk."
"Eh."
"I really don't like my voice." I shifted, attempting to get comfortable. "I like it, and you're hogging the blankets so I'm fucking cold over here, asshat." Karkat tugged at the comforter. I turned around and pulled him close to my chest. "Happy?" I swear he was blushing because he didn't speak and just snuggled up to me. "I take that silence as a yes." I chuckled, smiling slightly. "You're very warm, so this makes up for you hogging all the blankets and waking me up." He said softly. "And the sexual teasing..?"
"And pushing me up against the door."
"And imitating moaning from your TV?"
"And making me get the money."
"And distracting you with a lazer pointer?"
"For doing the same teasing routine to try to make me admit something like five fucking times." I smirked, "Well, you did want it, but it didn't go as you planned each time."
"Whatever. Go to sleep."
"Mmk."
"Goodnight,"
"Good morning."
"Ugh, whatever."