Hell School

I soon had to leave. I gently hugged the injured blonde. "I'll come back tomorrow right after school, to see you and give you the homework." I said, placing mine and Dave's homework in my bag that Mrs. Lalonde brought me herself. I don't know how she had gotten into my locker, though. Dave smiled, "Alright, see you tomorrow, then." I smiled as well, "Yep." I started walking out the door, "It's a date!" Dave called out. I blushed and looked over at him. I guess he saw my blush and smirked. "You better get going." He said and I blushed more, leaving the room. "Baby come back!" He called after me as soon as I stepped out the door to leave. I poked my head back in, my blush darkening. "What the hell, Strider?" He laughed, "Go on. Leave." "Sheesh, alright alright." I left the room again.

"Where'd you go? I miss you so!" He called out and I shook my head with a smile, walking through the hospital, and finding my way out.

---

I walked into the school, up the stairs, and straight to my locker. I unlocked it, placing my bag inside of it and taking out mine, and Dave's homework then two binders. I placed mine and Dave's stuff into my homework binder and closed my locker. A familiar cologne scent reached my nose. I made a face, and then a familiar 1950's looking male greaser approached me with an unlit cigarette on the side of his mouth. "Oi, WVantas. VWhadda ya think ya doin' tellin' my boy endin' vwhat vwe are, huh?" He asked, sticking out his hip and putting one of his thumbs in his front pocket, letting the rest of his hand hang out. I shook my head, brushing past him as I walked to my class. He growled and allowed me to walk to class--although he might've been planning something.

--

School was boring, class was of course boring as usual, I think once I get to the hospital and talk to Dave, I can at least lift a little weight off my chest. I'm walking to my locker, and of course greaser bitch comes up to me. "Aye yo WVantas, you been takin' my vweeds?" He called me out and I turned my head to him. "Of course not, dumbass. Do you think I'd want to smoke that cancer stick? Or even touch them? Hell no." I say, turning back and walking to my locker. As I'm starting to put in my combination, someone spins me around. "Aye, man. You ain't gotta talk like that, I vwas just askin' if you took my vweeds. Have ya seen them anyvwere?" He asked. "No, I haven't."
Well if he doesn't have his cigarettes then does this mean he didn't hurt Dave? Maybe he was framed. But, only someone who was close to him could have taken them. What the fuck?!

As I was pondering on who could've wanted to hurt Dave, Cronus chuckled a little. "Y'knovw that Davwe kid is pretty cute. You got your eyes on him from vwhat I can tell. I also vwasn't the one that hurt him. I honestly don't knovw vwho did, or vwould vwant to. VWhoewver did is gonna get himself a wvery long lecture from chief." He put his hand on my shoulder. "Since when have you thought you are the expert of love?" I asked looking up at him. He was fucking tall to say the least and he sighed, crouching down to my height, "Look, I knovw vwe'wve gotten on bad terms, but I vwant you to trust me vwhen I say this. The kid lowves you, I can tell. Novw I knovw it's only been a fevw days, but I knovw vwhat lowve from first sight is, and you guys are definitely in that category." My cheeks heated up and I looked down. "This is fucking embarrassing." He laughed lightly, "It's true though, man. But, anyvways I'm gonna let you get goin' I'm sure you'wve got more important things to do." He stood up. "If ya ewver need help wvith the Dawve kid, just hit me up, kay?" I nodded and he walked away. My cheeks were a dark red, and I put in my combination for my locker. I pulled out my backpack and put my things that I needed in it. I zipped up my backpack and put it on, closing my locker. I started walking down the hall, down the stairs, down another hall and out of the school. The hospital was around ten minutes away by walking, so I just decided to walk instead of making Kankri drive me, because he has tutoring.

--

I soon reached the hospital and walked inside. I don't quite remember the room, so I walked up to the ladies at the counter. "Excuse me, I'm looking for Dave Strider's room." The lady smiled, "Ah, yes Mr. Strider is upstairs in room 413 ( get ittt? ) I smiled, "Thank you." I took the elevator upstairs. It took me a while to find where the damn room was. I finally had found it after half an hour of searching. I opened the door a little and peered inside. Dave was sleeping with his shades off. I closed the door, rembering what Mr. English had told me. I knocked loudly on the door, hearing him groan and sit up. "Come in!" He said. I opened the door and walked in. "Hey Sleeping Beauty." I said closing the door behind me. "Hey, midget." He said stretching his arms. I rolled my eyes, "Whatever." I took off my backpack and sat in the chair besode the hospital bed he was in.

"You're literally so small I could cradle you in my arms like a baby." He chuckled. I blushed, "Hush!" I crossed my arms. I have a lot of explaining to do as to who might've hurt him.