4✓✓

Yoooooo
Heyy you...welcome to another chapter😚😁❤️

~~~~~~~~~

"Shut up"

"Please leave me" I tried to wiggle free but he was stronger. Suddenly I heard gunshots.

I jumped out of bed panting and screaming. I heard shuffling in my room and my bed.

"Heyyy... Neto calm down. Neto look me in the eye okay?" I tried opening them but I couldn't. My vision was blinded. Suddenly I felt the walls closing in on me. I felt my chest rise and fall shuddering as if being under electrocution. My brain suddenly felt blank as I fell to the bed. I was unconscious but I still heard her.

"Neto!! Neto!! C'mon wake up. I forgive you ok? Just wake up please I beg you. You're the only one I've got. Please Neto. Neto you're scaring me nawww. Neto I'm sorry. Just wake up " I heard loud wails then suddenly I heard nothing again. Nothing. Absolutely nothing. Except blurry scenes that kept playing in my head.

"Ahhhhhhhh

How dare you? How dare you pull that trigger.? "

Another gunshot.

Then I ran...ran...ran...ran..I don't know where I was running to. I saw a light ahead of me. That was my savior..that light could save me. All I need to do is RUN. I heard footsteps approaching. His men were still after me. I tried to run and not look back. I felt choked up. I felt strangulated. I felt woken and I woke.

I shot my eyes open. They were so heavy but still opened. I saw four pairs of eyes around me. I knew two, they were my sister's but the other two, I knew not.

~~~~~~~~~~

Vanessa

I was just getting dressed for my date with Dave. He was supposed to come pick me up. I just finished adding the last touches to my makeup. Suddenly I heard loud screams. I rushed to where the sound was coming from, it was Neto's room. I barged in and saw her sitting on the bed panting heavily and shaking violently. I honestly didn't know what to do. I kept pleading and begging her to open her eyes. But they were shut tight. She kept screaming incoherent words until she stopped. Then she fell straight on the bed as if possessed by unknown powers. To say I was scared was an understatement. I was beyond terrified. I was frightened. I was mortified. I was worried. I kept begging her to open her eyes.

I heard my phone ring. I rushed to pick it as my hands trembled. It was Dave. I picked it.

Heyy baby. I'm outside your apartment. Are you ready??.

I couldn't control the tears anymore.

Nessa..are you okay.? Why you crying? Are you in? I'm coming inside right now okay? Stop crying already.

He cut the call. I soon heard rushed footsteps into the apartment. I ran to the living room and I saw Dave. I ran into his arms, crying into his chest. His manly wonderful scent washed over my nostrils.

Dave's POV

"Nessa, c'mon stop crying. What's wrong. You can tell me?"

"I--i-- ma--my sis--ss-ter.."

"Your sister? What are you saying? What happened to her?" She didn't answer, she just dragged me to God-knows-where. It was a room covered up in coffee brown, even her wardrobe, cupboards, bedsheets were the color. It was a weird colour for a girl's room.

The girl on the bed was not moving. She was lying on her back, faced directly to the ceiling with shut eyes. She looked unconscious. I looked back at Vanessa terrified face. Did Nessa...? No she can't possibly harm her sister..her twin? Yeah she told me that night in the bar she had a twin.