55✓✓

VALERIE.

"Pheww...omoh ehn I can't wait to drop this course. Very frustrating exam." Nadia said as we walked out of the hall. We just finished our last exams, the last one had to be a borrowed course.

"I'm just happy we're done. Done and dusted." I concluded.

"So..?? Are 'we' going to see our cute boyfriend?" She asked me wiggling her brows.

"Which cute boyfriend?" I said eyeing her. I know she's talking about Malik. But I'm not sure if he wants to see me now.

"Our boyfriend naw, Malik" this one have craze.

"Let Alex hear that one? Ehen..so gist me? What's going on between you and Alex?" She blushed.

"Well ....since his final exams are today. We're going over to a hotel in Lekki for the weekend. We'll be back for their graduation party."

"Awwn...that's cute. Wait...d'you mean convocation ceremony?"

"Didn't you know? Malik and some finalists are organizing a party. It's a night party in a big hotel or so. It's gonna be mad. They haven't figured out dress code yet. Didn't you know? The whole school's been talking about it for a while."

"I had...no idea. It's cool sha. Bye, I need to be somewhere. See you when you return."

"Nuh uh-huh, we are going over to Alex's place."

"Why? You said you guys had a trip?"

"Yeah, but Malik is there, they're having a mini party." I was a little bit angry I didn't know about the party, when I had Nadia and even Malik who could have told me.

"No, thank you. I'd just pass" I told her before taking a keke to my house.

Getting in, I saw Nessa and Dave cuddling on the couch. They both smiled at me and continued watching the movie showing on the tele.

"Uhh...hey Valerie" Dave greeted.

"Hey Dave, been a while and please can you not have sex on my virgin couch.?" I smiled at him before going to crash on my bed.

My phone rang ..KTMH❤️. Why's Malik calling me? I decided not to pick the call. I put the phone on silent and slept off. I woke up feeling refreshed, I stretched on the bed, only for me to hit a hard object. What did I keep on my bed? I turned to see ...a body? A male? It was already dark outside, how long did I sleep for?

"Hmm...my snuggle bunny, you're up." Malik? He said before pulling me closer to him. I forgot I was even angry with him.

"What are you doing? Are you drunk?" I asked cause I could perceive faint smell of alcohol from his breath.

"No. I'm not. Why?" I sat up and he did also.

"You drank alcohol didn't you?"

"Yeah...I had few bottles but I'm not drunk. I was surprised when I didn't see you come in with Nadia. She said you seemed angry with me. So I came here. Why you angry, my queen"

"Who says I am? I'm just not in the best of moods. So how d'you feel?"

"About graduating, mixed feelings honestly. I'll miss the school, the students, the parties, friends and a that. But I can never miss the lecturers. Frustrated beings. And most importantly, I'll miss you" a stray tear slipped from my eyes and Malik wiped it off.

"Are you crying? Why?" I smiled sadly. The smile not reaching my eyes.

"I'm not. I'm just really going to miss you." He chuckled lightly pulling me into a hug.