| NINETEEN |

"Every time I see you, I fall in love all over again."

It had already been a month and it was now June

It had already been a month and it was now June. The fresh summer breeze went through the open windows of my house and I took a deep breath. So many things had gone by in the past years but the best thing was I was going to graduate this month! I could hardly believe highschool was coming to an end.

"So I got this one and I also got this flavor because they didn't have your favorite. I hope you're not too disappointed. Also Mr. Sudeen said that he wanted a box of jelly munchkins so here they are."

I chuckled as I looked up at you. You were struggling to carry the boxes of donuts and coffee so I got up and helped you place them on the table. You sighed in relief and then took a place next to me as you watched me complete my homework I hadn't done last night.

"Damian," I warned as you tucked a strand of hair behind my ear. You hummed in response and I sighed as I looked at you in fake anger. "Stop staring at you. You know I hate that."

You just grinned, "Beautiful things have to be stared at. I only do so to admire your beauty. You're beautiful inside-out Auriana."

I blushed a deep red and hid my face in my hands, groaning. You chuckled and lifted my face from my hand, your blue eyes boring into mine. "Stop hiding your face, silly."

"Ahem," My father smirked, stepping into the kitchen and wandering over to the percolator. You sprang up as you got surprised and a fleetingly scared look passed over your eyes before you headed over to help Dad.

I couldn't help but chuckle as I watched you with Dad helping him make a simple cup of coffee so that it would help make my dad like you even better. I mean Dad was already okay with you! Yes he was a bit intimidating at the first meeting but he approved of you.

But your stubbornness couldn't believe because you wanted to make a name for yourself with your actions. Oh Damian, how did I get so lucky to meet a person like you? 

A ping brought us out of our moment and you sighed as you got up, "I have to go. I'll see you at school. Hope you and Mr. Sudeen like the donuts! Bye!"

I thanked you as you waved one last time. I couldn't wait to see you again in school.

***

Where were you?

I searched for you in the library, in the auditorium, in your classes, and in the cafeteria, but you were nowhere to be found. It was like you had vanished off the face of Earth.

"Hey, did you see Damian anywhere?" I asked Amelia and Neil who were standing near the auditorium, exchanging quiet whispers and smiles. It was already the end of the school day and the school was nearly empty.

Amelia cleared her throat as she coughed, "No! Neil, have you? I didn't see Damian at all. I mean - whose Damian again? Do we have a Damian in our school?"

Neil suppressed his smile as he nudged his girlfriend, "Damian, Amelia. The boy who sits with us at launch? The boy who admires your best friend."

Ameila narrowed her eyes as she stomped on Neil's foot. "Oh, that one. Nope I didn't see him."

I closed my mouth as I watched this curious exchange. Something wasn't right here. I walked back to my locker, silently wishing you were okay. What if something had happened to you? Or what if it was Desmond? Or maybe your Mom? Oh I really hoped nothing happened to your family they were so nice and-

I stopped in my tracks as I stared at the little white piece of paper that fluttered down from my locker. I scrunched my eyebrows as I peered around the empty hallways. Who had kept this note here?

I opened up the little folded note and started to read the familiar but strange handwriting,