007. | pussy fairy therapy (2)

[ gif made by me // this angle man 😩 ]

KENTRELL'S POV

its been three weeks since i saw my therapist. puttin' up a front like she thinks nothing happened is pissin' me the fuck off inisde.

she cant keep avoidin' me foreva.

her walking around the jail, speaking to other inimates, and everytime, id try to request a session, the DA would say, 'she's busy and booked up for the evening.'

knowing damn well she ain't busy.

watch. this.

ST. PARISH PRISON // 12:12 AM , NIGHT.

i was in my cell, pushin my glasses up that they had gave me fa' reading in here, flipping pages through this so-called, "inspiring book for prisoners."

it was a fuckin' bore.

i couldn't sleep, i had a plan. a big plan. she was working a double, my cell was 3 blocks from her office. i was starin' ha down.

her dark blue unbuttoned top, sliky black hair. the glasses fitted her face so well.

her legs. were long enough to make her curves look...enciting.

could imagine ha clothes scattered everywhere in ha office, while her back was archin' off the desk, her screams filling the padded room.

dim lights. my hands examinin' ha body right.

maybe i didn't take my meds accordingly.

she stood up, holding the files in her hands, as her eyes connected to mines, making her shake her head, before i took matters, standing up, looking at her from my cell.

she was opening the door from her office, before i licked my lips.

"when you gon' stop avoiding me mama?" the sultry, and pure lust infuriated my lips, leaning against the bars of my cell.

earning a sigh from her, stopping in her tracks. "kentrell...why arent you sleeping?" she asked in annoyance, but in a calm way. "damn, mean much? i was jus' askin a question bae." i chucked i sultry, not givin' a fuck what she said.

"don't call me that. we're nothing of that sort." she rolled her eyes, slowly beginning to close the door. "wait! before yo close the door, can you give me my meds please?" i pointed by the desk, rigth besides my file, making lustful ass thoughts fill my erotic brain. nodding, she grabbed my meds, along with a cup of water before ealking over to my locked cell, using my cell keys, attached to another strand of keys as she unlocked it, sliding it back quietly as she walked in my cell, handing my me meds.

"here you go ke--oh!" she gasped as i slapped it out of her hand, pushing her on my cell bed, as i locked the cell, throwing the keys up by the window, that i can only reach.

"i finally got yo fine ass ta myself."

--------

20 MINUTES LATER... MATURE SCENE AHEAD...OMNISCIENT POV

"ouu kentrell!"  crystal's aching moans were heard throughout the cell, muffled through her panties as kentrell's hands were gripped into her love handles, amking fingernail marks and soreness around at the impact. "this pussy so wet shawty...mhm" kentrell groaned as her wetness coated his member, gistening onto the tiny bit of window outlight that was shining, slapping her ass, making it echo, luckily nobody heard it.

kentrell seen the perfect oppritunity to get his wish, he even stole some handcuffs from one of the guards handy belts, using them on crystal, so she couldn't get away.

and crystal loved it.

"stop clenchin ma, throw that ass back baby" kentrell egged her on, crystal groaned, lust filled moans, skins clapping, and bed raunches from the impact the movement had. "k-kentrell! ouu fuck!" crystal was heard throughout the muffled panties, causing her to whimper loudly , kentrell use some baby oil for his own good, letting it drizzle all on her ass, making him smirk, using his right hand down her lower back, stopping his strokes, rubbing it all in slowly, his hands make sure he caressed it right, and rubbed it in good.

"fuck me back crystal" kentrell brethed out, one movement could make her scream, his dick was all in her stomach, guts deep, they been fucking for 30 minutes, in same postiton, crystal slowly pushed back, making her nails dig into her cuffed up hands, creaming instantly, painting his member with her juices. "fuck...stop doin that shit crystal..." tryna trap a nigga in here...

"ill help you" kentrell smirked, choking ehr from behind, going deeper, her screams god louder that the panties became no use, whines, cries, moans, and screams and squeals became validation she was on her edge. "its too fucking dee---oh ma fuckin god!" crystal screamed, tears welding her eyes from her on going orgasm, kentrell was gonna break her cervix...literally, and that was the goal.

he was gonna hurt her. to make sure she never pulled no shit like that again. he hated bein ignored, his strokes didnt stop til she was screaming for him to stop. kentrell pulled out from sloppily thrusting, plastering his kids all over her ass, slapping it one last time before walking over to her at the edge of the bed, where her face was impanted in his pillow. her breathing goy heavier when she looked up.

her lashes, her lace, her makeup was ruined, marks and stains in the pillow.

aggresively grabbing her jaw, tapping her dick on her lips, swishing it back and forth.

"you avoid me again like that , i won't hesitate to break yo fuckin cervix bitch." he devilishy smiled at her teared stained face, lust and domiance lacing his lousiana accent.

------

this was bure bullshit im startin to wrie smut again, but a part 2 of an past chaper will be up soonly.

a von x nba youngboy chapter will be put up, threesome hehehehe.