018. | doin too much ⇾ sypnosis

𝐃𝐎𝐈𝐍 𝐓𝐎𝐎 𝐌𝐔𝐂𝐇 ; 𝐓𝐇𝐄 𝐓𝐇𝐎𝐔𝐆𝐇𝐓𝐒 𝐎𝐅 𝐀 𝐏𝐒𝐘𝐂𝐇𝐎𝐏𝐀𝐓𝐇 𝐌𝐀𝐍

psychopath ; /ˈsʌɪkəpaθ/ ;

a person suffering from chronic mental disorder with abnormal or violent social behaviour.

𝐒𝐘𝐏𝐍𝐎𝐒𝐈𝐒

→ "𝘢𝘭𝘭 𝘵𝘩𝘪𝘴 𝘧𝘢𝘮𝘦 𝘢𝘯𝘥 𝘫𝘦𝘸𝘦𝘭𝘳𝘺 𝘤𝘢𝘯'𝘵 𝘧𝘢𝘬𝘦 𝘩𝘰𝘸 𝘧𝘶𝘤𝘬𝘦𝘥 𝘶𝘱 𝘪 𝘢𝘮 𝘪𝘯 𝘮𝘺 𝘣𝘳𝘢𝘪𝘯 𝘮𝘢."

I'll never forget hearing those infamous words one year ago when i slept with kentrell. I got faked out of all of it. He tricked me. That fucking charm and sweet accent and demeanor of his really fake how fucking crazy he was.

"Today's diary entry, its been a while 365+ days since i've been trapped in utah with him. I really don't blame myself for staying...his manipulating ways and persuasions for keeping me here."

"I kept a diary everyday. He told me he didn't know what he'd do if i left...or didn't stay...just assumed crazy shit about him and don't believe what the outside world thought of him."

"Ever since, he's been faithful for god knows how long. Until i found him fucking a stripper on the other side of his house. I tried leaving. But his tears and the...damn sex kept me on a long strip of wire to stay."

"Man...im glad i didn't pregnant by him. I been forced to be in love if he had to be out in a public appearance. But truth be told...the more i was around him in the same house...and faking it...i fell more in love. Always at work. The fake late conversations...i was starting to care. Which led me to stay."

"Who's to tell me who not to fall in love with him?"

➝ 𝟑𝐑𝐃 𝐏𝐄𝐑𝐒𝐎𝐍 ; 𝐎𝐌𝐍𝐈𝐒𝐈𝐂𝐄𝐍𝐓 𝐏𝐎𝐕

12:30 𝘈.𝘔. ,𝘜𝘛𝘈𝘏

Kairi was in the kitchen, sweeping up the last of the glass she broke before her crying session, listening to Jhene Aiko.

"I blame myself for sitting here being humiliated." Kairi seethed to herself.