019. | doin too much, final.

"𝐢𝐟 𝐲𝐨𝐮 𝐭𝐡𝐢𝐧𝐤 𝐲𝐨𝐮 𝐠𝐨𝐭 𝐚𝐰𝐚𝐲 𝐟𝐫𝐨𝐦 𝐦𝐞 𝐭𝐡𝐚𝐭 𝐞𝐚𝐬𝐢𝐥𝐲

"𝐢𝐟 𝐲𝐨𝐮 𝐭𝐡𝐢𝐧𝐤 𝐲𝐨𝐮 𝐠𝐨𝐭 𝐚𝐰𝐚𝐲 𝐟𝐫𝐨𝐦 𝐦𝐞 𝐭𝐡𝐚𝐭 𝐞𝐚𝐬𝐢𝐥𝐲...𝐦𝐚 𝐦𝐚, 𝐲𝐨𝐮 𝐦𝐮𝐬𝐭 𝐛𝐞 𝐜𝐫𝐚𝐳𝐲."
- kentrell gaulden ; utah.

3 years later.

Kairi turned over a new leaf, changing her appearance with piercings, different hair color, removing some tattoos, and plus also getting a new SSI, ID and drivers license, wiping her out of the database in utah.

She had a new house, a job, and a dependent lease of her own.

Because everything was under her old name by kentrell under the Utah Database.

But she also had another addition.

She had a baby.

and it was kentrell's.

The weeks after she left, she gained weight, weird cravings, missed a period, plus had terrible mood swings alone.

But she birthed a baby, a year ago, remaining under his last name, with her surname, making it unobvious.

She was labeled missing in Utah, Kentrells cries and pleas to help find her after a failed hitman attempt that night, throwing her phone at the last place she was, along with the Apple Watch, and the necklace that had a secret tracker in it, all in the gas station garbage.

Kairi paid off the cashier two racks to not tell anyone that she was here, or not seen, knowing Kentrell had knowledge of where she was.

She knew him too good. That's why she trailed her phone along, throwing it the farthest she could, she knew people would be after her.

Leading him to a dead end of her.

Guess Montana ain't that smart.

Kentrell on the other hand, was arrested for stalking, racketeering, tampering with evidence with the connection of the disappearance of his newest girlfriend 'Jazlyn'.

She wasn't seen for a year, she was found strangled in his Utah stash house, with a purple ring around her neck, her last messsge was to her sister.

"lol call you back, kentrell is trippin right now."

that call was never made that day.

A funeral was held, and a court case was started, her parents hated him, and all his other girlfriend families wanted to know where were there child's bodies were.

He laughed in their faces, menacingly before letting these words spill.

"ian givin' you bitches shit." he stares, smirking into the eyes of jaz's parents.