013. | ranada

𝐊𝐄𝐍𝐓𝐑𝐄𝐋𝐋'𝐒 𝐏𝐎𝐕

𝐊𝐄𝐍𝐓𝐑𝐄𝐋𝐋'𝐒 𝐏𝐎𝐕

"Mane where she at?" Kentrell mumbled under his breath, as he looked down at his phone, spamming text messages to his girlfriend (you) Brielle.

"It don't take that damn long ta' get a fuckin' full set, and pedicure done mane." Kentrell hauled, the heat in Louisiana heat, i lived here most of ma' life, but this heat be havin my skinny ass fucked up outchea.

Seeing her walk out the salon, as she smiled, waving 'bye to somebody' , opening the car door, as she sat down.

"You sweating like crazy bae, you okay?" She laughed, as she placed her water in the cupholder and her phone.

"Yeah...you took so damn long, say im damn near dying in dis bitch." I huffed, ha fine ass. Im one lucky ass nigga.

"You could've went somewhere else bae, getting pampered takes time, being spoiled takes time. You offered to get my fill in, i could've taken myself." She frowned, before grabbing my face, running her hands down my face.

Havin' something about yo' girl runnin those damn nails down your face, back, arms, anything livin' on ma body, make my dick jump.

"Yeah, but its a barbershop full of niggas hangin' round this bitch...ion trust niggas, especially catcallin' women and shit, you not finna be the next." I mumbled, as i set my seat back, grabbing her water and drinking some.

"I kill niggas." I mumbled, putting the top on her drink before was looking dead at me. 

"Whatchu lookin at?" 

"You. You so sexy." She giggled, kissing my lips.

Somethin' bout that made me rock hard, not to mention stalkin' her page eariler because i got bored.

And horny.

Grabbing her hand as i looked at it, furrowing my eyebrows.

"What bae?" She asked.

"Ian give you money fa' dis."

"Money for what kentrell? My nails?"  She questioned, furrowing her eyebrows. 

"This shit! i gave you money for green nails guh! the fuck yo cute ass comin' out wit white fa'?" I exclaimed, smacking my teeth before swatting ha' hand away, get them ugly shits out my face.

Her laughs filled the car, realizing what the fuck i was mad fa.

Ain't shit funny.

"Baby...my nails? Are your forreal?" She laughed, tilting her head at me before doing a double take at her hand, before looking over at me.

"What was yo' fuckin' point of askin' me what color and then go get another color?" I sat up, looking at her, sweat was drenched in my wife beater, making her frown and run her hand on my lower abdomen.

"Awww bae...you'll like them even more later on," She smirked, in a teasing tone before playing with my underwear waistband.

Still don't like ha nails.

"How 'bout you show me now ma?" 

THIS IS SO SHORT BUT I HADDA GET THIS OUT MY DRAFTS. 

kentrell so nasty. and i l-o-v-e it, ik y'all seen that clubhouse thing where he answered all dem nasty ass questions them hoes was askin-

but they did gods work because we needed ta know LMFAOAO.

ill update later on today.