015. | expensive taste

"somehow, im always finding myself back hea tryna' fix us

"somehow, im always finding myself back hea tryna' fix us...and yo attitude."

this is a old ass draft so this may not be continued

"emo love lyrics will contradict this, so he wrote it about you and him, and your past relationship, love base!" (so feel special rn 🧏🏾‍♀️🎤)

unless yall want it to, up to yall tbh!

OMNISCIENT POV

You always had a reason for your fallouts with kentrell.

Your baby daddy. Your supposed to be husband. Somebody you loved. Somebody you wanted to take your time on. Nobody understood him like you did, and that's what attracted haters.

You. You understood him.

After he got arrested, his promise on that ring fully fell through. No calls. No letters. No flowers...Nothing. Even Ben & Boomer stopped coming around along his Herm and Babyjoe.

But when you found out he's been repairing his realations with jaz, it broke you to pieces...literally.

He broke three promises, his to Mani, You, and that ring.

He proposed...on your birthday, which made you cry even more.

You had his first girl...Armani Gaulden.

You been taking care of her ever since his run-ins with the law, dealing with your first break up with him, you been all alone for your pregnancy and birth. So all that hatred for him grew, but your putting it aside, helped.

It was rumors, Kentrell got out, but not so soon, but something egged you that you'd hoped he'd be out by Christmas. If he missed everything, he should at least be.

But not that soon.

You had the Christmas tree up, you spent time with your daughter, so that was all that mattered. Mostly all...you had the Christmas Spirint...sorta.

You had got back from Mani's hair appointment, seeing her eat her fries, smiling in the rearview.

'she just looked like her daddy' you thought, one thing about kentrell, he always made some beautiful ass kids.

Being knocked out of your thoughts, your phone rang, reading 'mani's deadbeat daddy.' , rolling your eyes as you picked it up.

Nothing agged you more than yo' useless babydaddy. at least the dick bomb.