Comforting his cold Bestfriend.

Taehyung was dreaming about ponies and fairies until his obnoxious alarm had to wake him up.

He groggily awoke, rubbing his cute palms over his eyes, trying to shake off the tiredness.

He whined about having to get up so early in the morning.

Last night, Jungkook, his cold bestfriend, must have set his alarm for him.

Yes, they share the same flat that their parents purchased for them.

The issue is, their mothers are best friends, as are both of their parents.

It's not that Taehyung and Jungkook didn't like each other; they did, but in different ways.

Taehyung, on the other hand, is more outgoing and clingy.

In college and in their families, everyone thought of him as a cutie.

Jungkook, on the other hand, was the polar opposite of Taehyung.

Working out had made him more muscular and even hotter, Taehyung thought.

Taehyung was an exception to Jungkook's stern demeanor.

"Come down for breakfast."

After observing Taehyung sitting in a daze on the bed, Jungkook spoke up.

Speaking of the devil.

When Taehyung sees Jungkook enter his room without knocking, he silently rolls his eyes and huffs.

"Don't even think about rolling your eyes at me, Kim Taehyung."

Jungkook spoke up, his brow furrowed as he leaned against the door.

Taehyung's eyes widen before he nods bemusedly in response to Jungkook's request.

Baby_Tae_Daddy_Koo