Comforting his cold Bestfriend.

Jungkook was stacking pancakes onto their plates when he arrived.

He tripped and fell onto his bum before he could reach the plate.

"Owie" Perhaps Taehyung was clumsy when it came to his own safety.

"You haven't tied your laces."

As a matter of fact, Jungkook stated.

Taehyung snarled at him angrily.

Wasn't he supposed to assist him in getting up?

Another point to consider is that Jungkook already knew Taehyung couldn't tie his shoelaces.

"Come're."

Before raising Taehyung into his arms and placing him on the kitchen stool, Jungkook remarked.

Taehyung let out a shriek as he realized what Jungkook was about to do.

It was actually the two of them going through their usual morning routine.

Jungkook gets down on his knees and motions for Taehyung to put his feet on his lap.

Taehyung blushes as he swiftly places his legs and watches intently to see how it's done.

"You've been observing my actions for two years and haven't learned anything."

Jungkook's voice was as teasing as ever.

This time, Taehyung's face flushes with humiliation before whining along the line. "Jungkook is a meanie."

Jungkook, of course, heard him and shook his head in amazement.

"Yeah? Here."

Jungkook offers his dish and strawberry syrup to Taehyung, knowing how much he enjoyed it.

"Thankies."

Jungkook hummed gently, watching Taehyung with adoring eyes as he whispered cutely.

Baby_Tae_Daddy_Koo