Comforting his cold Bestfriend.

His expression was stern, and he had angry bruises on his knuckles.

Taehyung cried because he didn't want Jungkook to get into trouble or worse, get expelled.

He dashed towards Jungkook, or at least that's what his brain ordered him to do.

Jungkook flinched and grunted as he was tugged towards Taehyung.

Taehyung clung to Jungkook by hugging the bigger man on the back.

Jungkook quickly recognized Taehyung by the contact, but his rage was not yet satiated.

When Taehyung saw what was going on, he moved in front of Jungkook.

Jungkook came to a halt and fixed his gaze on Taehyung.

"What is it?" He demanded, rudely and impatiently, since he wanted to punch the person Jihoon and send him to the hospital.

Taehyung winced at the tone, his eyes gleaming and his lips quivering .

"P-please stop."

Despite the gasps and murmurs around them, Taehyung begged.

"F!uk it!"

Jungkook takes a step closer and buries his face in Taehyung's neck.

He inhales Taehyung's strawberry smell greedily, a way to relax and calm down.

He breathes heavily as if he is short of breath.

When Taehyung felt Jungkook's hand on his waist, he put his arms around his neck, tugging him closer, not wanting any space between them.

As he motioned the crowd to take the injured boy and leave, Taehyung's heart warmed.

Taehyung felt butterflies in his stomach as he sighs softly, feeling Jungkook near and confined in his muscular arms.

Baby_Tae_Daddy_Koo