Comforting his cold Bestfriend

In drama class, Taehyung was completely bored.

Even though it was past the hour, the teacher was still discussing various facial expressions that must be used when acting.

When he saw the clock strike the end of the class, he grinned.

Unlike several of his classmates, who ran outside as soon as they could, he sat calmly waiting for Jungkook.

Despite the fact that five minutes had elapsed, Jungkook had yet to appear.

Jungkook never showed up late, which made Taehyung frown.

"Kim, what happened? Like the class that much?"

Shelly, his professor, had enquired.

Instead of laughing, Taehyung gently shook his head and said yes.

Then he walked out of the classroom.

Where could Jungkook possibly be?

He asked himself. He made the decision to walk towards P.E. class.

As he walked, he noticed a group of students congregating around another pile of boys.

"These boys, first class in the morning, they chose to fight," Taehyung muses.

Taehyung chose to be a bystander because he didn't want his body to shatter.

"Did you hear what I said? In front of P.E. class, Jeon Jungkook is bashing Jihoon's face."

Taehyung snapped his neck towards the gathering of boys as quickly as he could.

When he realizes Jungkook is fighting, literally fighting, his eyes widen.

Even though it was nothing new, Taehyung was nonetheless afraid since Jungkook had a temper problem.

He pushed his way through the crowd, whimpering when they pushed him in a different direction.

When he finally got to the front, he noticed Jungkook throwing punches after punches.

Baby_Tae_Daddy_Koo