Comforting his cold Bestfriend.

Jungkook hummed gently, watching Taehyung with adoring eyes as he whispered cutely.

He then notices that the boy in question is wearing his hoodie.

He raises an eyebrow and then shrugs it off.

The boys leave for their university after finishing their breakfast.

When Jungkook entered the building, he would warn Taehyung about his safety and advise him to stay in class until he came to fetch him.

Their first courses were not the same, with Taehyung focusing on theater and Jungkook on physical activity.

Jungkook believes that drama has taken its toll on Taehyung, causing him to react dramatically to certain situations.

He wouldn't tell Taehyung anything since he doesn't want to sit through an entire lesson on how it's important to smile.

Jungkook, on the other hand, would sit and listen when they were having problems with each other.

Not a single word was spoken.

When Taehyung finished his rants, which were not particularly serious, he would sprint over to Jungkook and straddle his lap.

His eyes would be glistening, and he'd murmur a string of "sorrys" before being consoled by Jungkook.

Even though he doesn't know how, he murmurs consoling words to Taehyung.

But, surely, witnessing Taehyung fall asleep in his arms indicated he did the right thing?

Jungkook may believe he is imperfect, but in Taehyung's eyes he saw him as flawless.

Baby_Tae_Daddy_Koo