Comforting his cold Bestfriend.

They stood there for almost 10 minutes in the same position before Jungkook pulled back but maintained his hands on the other's thin waist.

"Love you, love you so much you, Taehyung, you have no idea how much I love you."

Jungkook mumbled sweetly as he gently caressed Taehyung's cheek with his free hand.

Before Taehyung could respond, Jungkook quickly added, "In a romantic way, as lovers."

he murmured, his gaze fixed on Taehyung to gauge his reaction.

When he spotted the boy's warm cheeks, which indicated he was blushing, he cockily smirked.

"I-i love you as well, Kookie; you are my universe, Jungkook, never forget that."

Taehyung kissed Jungkook on the cheek as he murmured quietly.

Upon hearing this, Jungkook locks lips in a passionate kiss, sealing their words.

Jungkook sucked on Taehyung's bottom lips, causing them to swell, and Taehyung quickly melted into the kiss.

When Jungkook tugged on his bottom lip, he moaned softly.

Both of their tummies are full of butterflies, making them feel euphoric.

Jungkook broke the kiss, allowing Taehyung to get his breath before diving back in for another kiss.

They couldn't get enough of each other.

In the end, this was only the beginning.

Their parents would be overjoyed if they knew they were together. One of the reasons they put them in the same apartment is because of this.

The end

Baby_Tae_Daddy_Koo