Cute ch.4

Naruto's pov

Um. So life is great our families don't hate each other. Buuuuut. Daddy's upset.
(Not Sasuke ya nasty.)
I may or may not have mentioned me and sasuke's first kiss to mommy. Ahahaha... Daddy walked past my room while I was talking to mommy and heard us talking. Mommy was happy. Daddy was not.

Our kiss was magical. Like I could fly. Sasuke probably doesn't, I mean he must have liked it because he tried to do it again.

I really can't stand school right now. My history teacher, danzo, is a creepy asshole.
He's always breathing down sasuke's neck in class. Sasuke ended up smacking the shit out of him.

Apparently itachi had a similar problem with the teacher, but it ended up happening again with the teacher had last year, orochimaru.
I mean sasuke's family does have to pretty thing with their eyes.
But it is oddly weird that these teachers have no boundaries.

I have kurama. The like a buddy that goes everywhere with me. I honestly think he's sick and tired of me.
He keeps informing me and mommy that in a couple of years I will have a heat cycle like a animal. The last time I checked humans don't have heat cycles. But I guess it's because of Kurama.

Mommy looked as though all the life drained from her eyes. Daddy passed out repeatedly that day.

All my thoughts are scattered, mommy said I have ADHD. Sasuke explained it to me. It truly sounds like me. (I have ADD so I am so fucking scattered while taking and writing.)

I miss Sasuke why does he have to be late today. We are paired in all our classes.
Because of last year, I was getting bullied a lot, Sasuke made sure we had all the same classes this year.

I have PE after this with guy sensei. He's Kakashi friend. I am honestly a little concerned on how Kakashi became a teacher. Itachi said he currently has him as one of his teachers. (I have to bring up itachi sometimes, I am honestly in love with him.)

I want to draw or something. I want Sasuke to come to school. I'm so tired. I really want some ramen from the shop.
Come on Naruto, focus, math.
Math, math, math............

WAIT MY SASUKES HERE, SAVE ME!

Sasuke's Pov

I hate the dentist.

Why is Naruto staring at me like that? What the hell did I do? Any slight movement and he might attack, he is truly like his mother. I never thought I would meet someone that always made me feel as though my life is constantly pending.

And why is he grabbing the air, he looks like a raccoon. It's cute, but why? Ah, I'm assuming he's trying to call be over. I mean I have to walk over there anyway, my seat is right next to him.

He so cute. I mean this class is almost over. And if we go to guy's class, Dobe is going to be in those shorts...

Those books have truly changed me for the worst........

It's cute that he always wants to hold hands in class.
It's cute that he tries to focus harder on math, his least favorite subject, whenever my hand is on his leg.
I know he hyper focuses on something when he's embarrassed.
That's how I've been getting his to pass math, otherwise he'll fail.

The bell should-
Okay nevermind the bell just rang.

"Come dobe, gym."
He jump out of the seat, excited to see Lee.
It's slightly infuriating how he's so excited to see everyone else.
I shouldn't be so insufferable. It's his life and his choices. It's not my choice he hangs out with.

I can't wait until we at least get to high-school. I want to kiss him every chance I get.
Fuck, I don't like when my mind is clouded with only Naruto. That shit always drives me insane.

Um let's think of, tatts, I want full sleeves. I want my beautiful wife's name tatted on my collarbone, so he can see it when he lays on my chest at night. I also want my sharingan tatted on my back.

Piercings, um. I'm going to get to lip piercings, a septum. I also want to gage my ears. Naruto always tells me he wants my name somewhere.

I pray to Kami, let him decide to get it on his ass. To take a shower, then boom I see it. He's so adorable right now. But I have a feeling he is going to be so fucking hot.

For fuck sake, I need to relax. He says that he wants to rim his ears. And get a nostril piercing.

I need to stop thinking about my beautiful wife....

My brother is determined to make me stronger. We train so much. I'm not even sure if a war comes, we'll be sent to war.
I mean, I still end up training because our family runs the police force.
That question about what I should do with my life keeps bubbling.

I'm not sure what I want to do. I like beating people's ass... Mother made me and itachi go through modeling. Apparently people love seeing our faces. Itachi can deal with all the girls (He can have meeeeeee.), even though deidara has a big ass mouth and told me itachi was bi. I mean I don't really care. I believe I'm gay. But I don't like anyone but Naruto, so I'm not really sure. (We love seeing Sasuke questioning his Sexuality.💅)

Fuck why does he have to fill out those shorts? I need help.
I WAS PERFECTLY FINE BEFORE THOSE GODDAMN BOOKS.
Dammit Kakashi!

I can't even focus.
When we go back to the gym and I lean against the wall.
He comes over to me.
"Are you okay Sasu?"
"Hn."
"That's not a word!"
......

"Are you tired, hungry maybe?"
"No, I'm fine Dobe."
"I'm going to ignore that, are you sure?"
"Will you let me recharge?"

"Fine."
He sits on the floor and I lay my head in his lap, along with hugging him.

"You're such a big baby Sasuke."
"Just let me recharge honey."
Now I know he's blushing.
"Whatever," he huffs.

-------------------------------------------------------------------------
Okay, so I sorta in away want my oc to end up with itachi.
So there will be little side stories with itachi.

I also want to make an itachi x reader. Simply because I love him and it'll make my face warm. But I don't have to. So if anyone's interested. Let me know how you feel about it.

Anyway I have to go do school work so my college will except me.
Bye my lovelies. 😘