The babies: Prologue

"So, when two people love each other very much... They have something called intercourse and they make a family."
"Sw kwe avd sasuke can has a famawily?"
A 4-year-old naruto asked an older kakashi. (Kakashi is supposed to be watching them) "Yes, and remember to tell your dad and sasuke's dad that you and sasuke will be together forever." Kakashi smiled thinking it was a good idea to scare naruto's father, along with Obito snickering constantly. "Opay, I wel twel dem. Comes sasuke!" "Hn."

  Naruto not noticing the laughter of the boys behind them, only to be attacked by their female best friend. Sasuke didn't seem so pleased running after naruto with his somewhat stubby legs. When they made it to the Uchiha residence (Mikoto & Kushina are having a hangout and they forced their spouses to join them.) Naruto barged through the door. "DABWI! I GOWNA HAB FAMAWIE WIF SASUKE!" Naruto jumped into Minato's hands. "Family?" Minato was confused.

  "Yeaws! Sasuke and kwe wiw has kizs!" "Kids!? Who told you that!?" The fathers asked. "Kwakaswi? Wei?" Naruto seemed confused. "Wei? Wo not hapwi..." Naruto's eyes started to tear. The room got dead quiet, Kushina and Mikoto were getting angry. "Why can't they have a family? " Mikoto asked scary sweetly it seemed scary. As the mothers were unleashing hell on earth for the fathers, naruto was getting snuggled and patted on the head by sasuke in the corner. The mothers couldn't help but coo at them after they finished yelling at their husbands.

😊🤗