Hubby ch.1

8 years later
"Sasuke come here!" The small blond boy ran after his friend! "Dobe leave me alone." The ravenette answered the blond's calls, only walking faster.

"What did I do!?"
"Nothing"
"Then why are you walking away from me!?" "Hn..."
"Don't hn me sasuke, why are you upset?!"
"Stop yelling naruto."
"Answer me then!?"

Sasuke stopped walking and turned around.

"Why aren't you walking with your new friends?"

"You were ignoring me all day, so, I wanted to see if you're ok. Wait! Why are you changing the subject!? Answer the question!"

"I did." Sasuke started walking away again.

"Why do you make it so hard to talk to you!?"

"Why do you always leave me to spend time with others!?"

Naruto was in shock, he has never heard the young Uchiha yell.
"Bye dobe." With that, he left. Naruto being the oblivious boy he was going to ask why that was such a bad thing.

Sasuke's POV
He says we are always going to together but then he forgets I exist and hangs out with Neji, Garra, Kiba, and the others. I don't like being with a whole bunch of people but I'd do it just for dobe. He's so annoyingly adorable I wanna punch him in his whiskered face. Maybe he doesn't want to talk to me because I don't want any other friends. Maybe I'm clingy.

Mother tells me all the time about how we are 'growing up so fast' and 'how we are going to be a family just liked we've wished'. I'm still trying to figure out what she is talking about.
She talks as though one of us can bare children.

Naruto believes that they are talking of storks. Though I don't, knowing I have stumbled upon Kakashi's books when he comes to visit Obito at the compound. I've seen way too much for a twelve-year-old. I would take it back any day if I could. May he be damned my Minato's hand.

Well, time to enter the house of harassment.
"Brother, naruto is on the house phone for you."
Brother popped up, giving me the phone. Sigh. "I'm tired and going to bed, bye," I answered, hanging up the phone immediately after. Putting the phone on the hook I let out a sigh.

As I start making my way upstairs to my room, I feel stares burning into my soul. Only to turn around to see older brother, Shisui, Kakashi, and Obito. "Need something?" I raised a brow.

"Why didn't Naruto-chan come with you today." Itachi question. Yes, Itachi, not big brother, I know where this is about to go.
"You didn't get into a lover's quarrel, did you?"
"Whatever do you mean Itachi?"
"Speaking to me and not looking me in the eyes? How rude of you, brother."
I'm not falling for that. I can't lie when I look at him or any family member for that matter. It's as though I'm being put under a spell.

"Why must I stare directly at you in order to talk?"

Oops. I may have started something.

"Is that so, Sasuke." Well, I'm as good as dead anyway. I stare at him.
"He has been hanging out with other guys and it makes me feel like trash."
His gaze softened.
"It's called jealousy."
"Yeah right, I don't like dobe that much," I say looking away again.
"No need to pout sasuke."

I scoffed. As if I Uchiha Sasuke would pout. I turn away running to my room. Responding with 'I'm going to sleep' to any of their questions.

Naruto POV
The idea of, walking into the house with a fake smile to hide my sadness and confusion might have not been the best. Mom immediately asked me what's wrong.

"It's nothing mommy."
"What do you mean, nothing? I'm not stupid. Do you believe in stupid naruto?"
"No mommy, sasuke is upset with me and I don't know why."
"What did he say, if anything at all."
"He said hn. He also said he told me why in our argument. I'm not sure when he told me."
"Tell me the longest sentence he said."
"He said 'Why do you always leave me to spend time with others!?'"
"..."
"..."
"..."
"...Mommy say something!"
"It confuses me as to how you're an a, b, student."
"What do you mean? Did you decode the message!?"

Mom just stared at me, as if she is trying to hold in a laugh. Really mommy!?

"I'm going to say this once, he wants to spend time with you."