𝐂𝐡𝐚𝐩𝐭𝐞𝐫 𝟑- 𝐀𝐧𝐭𝐨𝐧𝐢𝐨'𝐬 𝐠𝐢𝐟𝐭

(a/n)- PLEASE READ!! since this was actually getting reads i thought i'd explain some things :)
1) i'm not columbian and i don't speak spanish so if i get anything wrong language or culture wise pls tell me!!
2) the dialogue will probably not be accurate until it's added to disney+ and i can go back and edit accurately so pls bare with me
3) i don't rlly have an update schedule. i used to have one with previous fics but it became too stressful which led to me not wanting to write anymore so i've given up with update schedules. but i will try to update often!
thanks for reading- enjoy the chapter:)

  VALENTINA SMILED AS SHE WATCHED CAMILO SHAPE SHIFT INTO GUESTS AS THEY WALKED INTO THE CASTIA

"You gonna join the party or are you just gonna watch my cousin the whole time?" Mirabelle said, causing Valentina to jump.

"I was gonna wait for him to be done." Valentina said with a red face.

"Why? So you can ask him to dance." Mirabelle teased.

"No- I mean yeah but. I just, y'know. Yeah." The girl stuttered out with a flushed face.

"I was just teasing, Val." Mirabelle laughed.
Valentina softly laughed, shaking her head with a smile.

"But I mean- you should totally ask!" She quickly said before rushing off, leaving Valentina with a flushed face and wide eyes.

"You okay? Did Mirabelle say something to you? You look upset." Camilo frowned as he walked over to where Valentina was standing.

"No. She was just teasing me." Valentina laughed.

"Teasing you about what?" Camilo asked with furrowed brows.

"Oh- it was nothing." Valentina said, "Anyways, you done greeting people? I want to go celebrate."

"Yeah I'm done." Camilo smiled as he slung an arm around Valentina's shoulders, "You didn't have to wait me, you know?"

"Yeah I know. I just wanted too." Valentina smiled as they walked towards the celebration.

Camilo smiled as he heard music coming from somewhere in the casita.

"Wanna dance, hermosa?" He asked with a smile, offering his hand towards Valentina.

"Of course, feo." She laughed, grabbing Camilo's hand.

"Oh come on Val! I try to be nice and call you beautiful and you go and call me ugly?" Camilo pouted.

"Calling me beautiful was just being nice? Do you not actually think I'm beautiful?" Valentina asked with a fake sad tone, turning her face away from her best friend to hide her smile.

"No that's not what I meant at all Valentina!" Camilo panicked with wide eyes, "I think you're the most beautiful girl in the world."

"I was just joking, Cami. And anyways, I already know you think that. Dolores told me." Valentina laughed, pulling Camilo towards where everybody else was dancing.