𝐂𝐡𝐚𝐩𝐭𝐞𝐫 𝟔- 𝐁𝐫𝐮𝐧𝐨

ABSOLUTELY ENAMORED

ABSOLUTELY ENAMORED. Yeah. That's how Camilo would describe how he felt as he watched Valentina dance around the paint shop. Did he like being dragged around shop to shop? No, but he definitely loved watching Valentina's smile as she picked up pot after pot of paint.

"Do you think this one's pretty?" Valentina asked as she held up a pot of pale pink paint.

"I think you're pretty." Camilo said with a sly smirk  as he took the pot out of Valentina's hand and placed it into the basket he was holding, "But yeah, I do. I don't think you have this color yet anyways."

"Stop teasing Camilo, let's just get these and then we can go back to the casita." The girl rolled her eyes before grabbing the basket from Camilo's hand.

"Give that back. I said I would pay for it." Camilo said as he reached for the basket.

"Oh. I thought you were joking." Valentina laughed, "I can pay for it, it's fine."

"Well it's the gentlemanly thing to do. I'm paying for the paints." Camilo smiled and grabbed the basket from Valentina's hand.

"Yeah, it would be if I was your girlfriend." The girl mumbled causing Camilo to freeze with a blush, "Whatever. But next time we're here I'm buying."

"Okay fine." Camilo rolled his eyes as placed the basket of paints down onto the counter.

"Why'd you get so many paints anyways?" Camilo asked as they walked out of the shop.

"It's for my new project." The girl smiled as she grabbed the boys hand.

"Ooo new project." Camilo smiled, "What is it?"

"Can't tell you, it's a secret. But I can I'll start on it when we go back to your house." Valentina laughs.

"But I want to know. Just tell me, I'm your best friend Val." Camilo whined.

Valentina shook her head with a smile before dragging Camilo on the direction of his home.

"So are you coming to dinner tonight?" Camilo asked as he laced his fingers through Valentina's.

"Yeah, but I'm not staying the night tonight. My mamá and my Abuelo want me home."

"Well if you don't finish your new painting tonight then you can come back tomorrow." Camilo smiled as they approached the casita.

"You seriously have no concept of time do you?" Valentina snorted.

"What do you mean? Of course I have a concept of time?" Camilo asked as the pair entered the kitchen.

"Oh, hello you two!" Julieta greeted as the pair walked in.

"Hey tía." Camilo greeted.

"You're staying for dinner tonight, right Valentina?" Julieta asked as she continued to prepare food.