flower crown

sooshu enjoying their day off with a picnic date.

fluff because i miss soojin and henceforth there is soft sooshu here.

[...]

this is heaven. shuhua sighs as she's laying on a huge blanket, using her arms as pillows, and inspecting the cloudy sky with a satisfied expression. her stomach was full by soojin's incredible meal, she makes the best picnic meal in the world beside her regular ones.

other than the cloudy sky, it is the perfect time to have a picnic in a field full of wildflowers-mostly lavenders and sunflowers. and the perfect temperature allows soojin to wear a white, spaghetti-strapped one with blue embroidery at the hem of the dress while shuhua wears jean shorts and a sleeveless button-up shirt. her significant hair clip with an animated poodle was left at home for no solid reasons, soojin would say, "because i said so."

shuhua thinks it's because she wears it during work time to complete her usual attire and maybe she doesn't like it when she wears in the streets.

though, it's a miracle they've made it after several attempts. their boss was and is, an arsehole when it comes to day-offs, especially when they want to take off on the same day. it's not easy working together in a flower shop and being under-staffed. they're searching for a new workplace but do they have time to be interviewed? sadly, no. this indescribable hell hole takes their precious time. yet, they're not here to bargain about this and that, so they've talked they'll cherish their little date.

she enjoys this rare moment with soojin- the smile she wears is an honest expression, though it fades when she turns her head to her girlfriend and not seeing her around. where the hell is she? when shuhua sits up to look for her, soojin arrives in time from behind.

her hands are full of flowers. she sits next to her girlfriend with a wide smile on her face, her glowing violet eyes are burning with determination. As she's put down the flowers, she starts to arrange them.

"what are you doing, sweetheart?" shuhua asks curiously, raising her dominant brow.

"a flower crown." soojin replies with with a subtle smile

shuhua's expression swifts from confusion to pleased. she knows how hard she's been searching a proper instruction for flower crowns, she likes, no, loves it when soojin is like this -- determined, hardworking and happy. soojin is the girl who doesn't give up on her dreams. If she does, well, shuhua is always here for her to encourage or make her realize it is time to change.

"what's with the big grin, miss yeh?" soojin glances at her for a brief moment, she looks focused while sticking flowers into the base.

"just thinking how lucky i am."

relatively short one i made impulsively :)