uh oh [m]

they're roomates and dating. shuhua is a pervert. (and so is the user who requested this prompt)

tw : edging, humiliation, dacryphilia, sex toys (wow sounds intense for someone who never wrote smut)

[...]

for soojin to find shuhua laying sprawled on the her bed, clothes stripped away and strewn across the floor with her head thrown back, and her hand is between her legs, was never the scene she expected to see after she came back from her family vacation. the girl was moaning loudly, eyes screwed shut as her legs were wide open, vulnerable to anyone who were standing by the door. what took soojin's attention was that she saw a familiar panties that was smothered across the girl's face.

"s-soojin, mmm" the girl on the bed whined, completely unaware that the lady she mentioned was staring in awe. "might want to lock your doors next time, babe."

and immediately, shuhua removed the cloth on her face and halted her other hand that was working on her lower region. "j-jin?" she opened her eyes wider and blocking the door was no other than the seo soojin.

oh crap, she abruptly closed her legs together.

"i didn't knew you were back... why didn't you call me?" the korean's lip twitched, smiling.

"i left you a message, you were the one who didn't respond."

oh... shuhua must have left her phone outside on the living room while she wandered off in soojin's room, reminiscing her smell.

"care to explain what's that?" the girl paced closer to the bed, and pointed accusatory finger on the other girl's left hand.

shuhua breathes in slowly, preparing herself for the embarrassing statement she would have to come up to defend herself.

"i— uh... i missed you."

yeh shuhua! think harder! the younger mentally slapped herself. what a lame excuse, that was.

her anxiety is quickly assuaged when soojin dipped beside her, massaging her thigh, which was very near her sensitive area— mind you.

"really? you couldn't wait, could you? couldn't wait till i come home and fuck you so hard till you come all over the sheets hmm?"

the younger was struck by the straightforwardness. soojin wasn't like this normally. it would always be shuhua, who is the blunt one.

she let out a quiet sound of assent. this was the first time she was going furthermore than a kiss and groping the older. they've only been dating for two months and this time the air surrounding them felt more sensual than usual.

"come here."

soojin pat her lap, a signal for shuhua to sit on her.  the latter moves her left thigh across soojin, placing her hand on soojin's shoulder for leverage.

feeling bare as the lips between her legs unfold, wetness surrounding her inner thighs.

soojin then pulled them into a kiss—no, more like a peck. she reaches out and grabs for shuhua's shirt, but there's no shirt to grab, so she just lets her hand rest against the milky skin on the other women's stomach.

it was a calm peck, no tongue contact, just soft.

soojin didn't force the entrance of her tongue until shuhua gave her consent and placed her own tongue from the other's lips. the older then slides her hand towards the younger's tender ass. shuhua quivers and sucks in a gasping breath. her body was way too sensitive, though soojin knows a piece of her enjoys the overreactions.