tattoos and more (sequel)

"ah, this feels so good." shuhua vocalizes with a blissful expression.

"keep going. oh my god. yes. right there." there was soojin pushing her fingers into shuhua's knotted shoulders.

the receiver melted her shoulders towards the korean, wanting a rougher pressure. "your shoulders are really tense."

"yeah, that grouper was a heavy one." she huffed out.

almost an hour into fishing, soojin had managed to bait a oversized grouper. though she wanted to give up and allow the fish to just swim away, shuhua on the other hand immediately assisted her into pulling the fish up from the river.

flustered soojin couldn't pay much attention to what was going on and hence put little to no effort into fishing it up. shuhua's front was pinned closely to soojin's back, arms looping around her's, pulling the rod upwards.

"pull it up! hurry!"

and that made shuhua strain her shoulders. it's been a while since the artist had done any strenuous exercise, proving whatever yuqi said earlier while they were calling each other as shuhua drove towards soojin's house; essential.

yeah, essential.

the blush on shuhua's cheeks grew at the reminder of the statement from their earlier conversation.

"i'll be going out later, you'll have the apartment for yourself. do get laid, it's been awhile since—"

"yuqi!"

but a question brought her back to the present.

"are you okay? you're awfully quiet right now. unlike how you were just a few minutes ago." the korean halted her actions and tilted shuhua's figure.

"y-yeah. well, uh, it doesn't seem like you're having fun here."

grin stretching across her face, soojin replied, "u-uh 'm happy as long as we're spending time together."

the younger tried to breathe but her throat had gone completely dry.

"then w-would you— liketogooutonanotherdatewithme?" the girl spoke out.

"i mean, today it felt like it was all about me. i want to get to know what you like to do too." she quickly added.

soojin had to bite back a smile. "of course." the girl pat her shoulders in affection.

the younger sighed in relief.

soojin leaned over and gave shuhua a quick peck on the cheek, although soojin mostly caught the edge of her mouth.

"i'd love to spend more time with you."

[...]

this was so badly written im sorry but im staring another oneshot so yay!