🥀 oops! it was a mistake 🌼

Pure was doing his work as usual, since his coronation that pass 3 months by now, and there was a ball from a big and beautiful village in White lily kingdom, he was getting ready after work, he make sure everything was right, when he received a call from the healers and he had to go before the event.

Finally the reunion was over and Pure vanilla do more job then he spect, he went to the carriage and getting to White lily place while still working.

"VANILLA!! YOU CAME!!" White lily yelled when she saw her bestie coming out of the carriage, she run then hug him tight "it's been a while eh lily?" Pure vanilla said with a sweet smile "yes! Welcome! The party just begun!" White lily took Pure vanilla hand, they both run through the Garden, very beautifully designed actually "HOLLYBERRY! HERE!" Pure vanilla said and Hollyberry appeared with Golden cheese "sup! Long time! I'm so sorry for your coronation, I was busy" "I was too as well vani-llani" Golden cheese and Hollyberry apologize and Pure vanilla smile nervous "don't worry! I understand, you don't need to apologize anyways- is more important your people than just a simple coronation" Pure vanilla giggle softly "you're such an angel vani-llani" Golden cheese said "soo shine, that my eyes are melted by those glitter- gosh! I'm seriously, I can't see- ahhh" Golden cheese said with covering her eyes "and you say that I'm the drama queen" Dark cacao appeared with Chocolate chip in his side "oh my witches! You're Pure vanilla!! I can't believe I met you finally! I heard very wonderful things about you from my lovely husband!! We're Siblings! We're both healers and both on the throne" Chocolate chip said with fake expression, Hollyberry, Golden cheese, White lily and Dark cacao were looking each other like "(since when?)" But Pure vanilla didn't know and he continued blindly about the expression "oh! Good! And Is great that you're a healer too" Pure vanilla said with a innocent smile "wanna get something to drink? I'm sure I can't" Chocolate chip smirk softly while looking up and down in Pure vanilla white clothes "sure- I would like too!" Pure vanilla smile "waiter! We need some drink please " Chocolate chip said, the waiter was about to come when Chocolate chip put her feet there and make him fall, all the drinks fell on Pure vanilla clothes, mashing it red All over his white clothes, Chocolate chip was laughing inside but she was pretending "oh My gods!! Oops! It was a mistake! " Chocolate chip said while pretending to clean, that's when White lily, Golden cheese and Hollyberry got angry "HEY!! WHY DID YOU DO THAT?!" Hollyberry said about to beat her "YES BITCH! WHO THE FUCK DO YOU THINK YOU ARE?!" Golden cheese said while white lily was grabbing both of them that was close to hit Chocolate chip, but still White lily was angry too, so she did something and broke a little part of Chocolate chip dress without her even noticed "Hey! Calm down!! Is fine, it was a accident, she didn't mean too" pure vanilla said while help the waiter and curing him "don't worry, is fine that you felt, I'm ok, everyone makes mistake!" Pure vanilla said trying to not let the people around them tell bad rumors about him or his friend "DARK CACAO! DO SOMETHING! CONTROL YOUR WIFE!!" Hollyberry said mad while her husband was holding her "come on Chocolate chip, I need to 'talk' to you" Dark cacao said, while Chocolate chip leave "I'm very sorry about your clothes Pure vanilla... I'll send someone for new ones.." Dark cacao said and walk away to talk to Chocolate chip "Vanilla come on, I'll guide you to the guest room so you could change and take a shower since wine and juice all over you "White lily said while guiding Pure vanilla, Golden cheese and Hollyberry are still angry so they followed them until living room, That's when Pure vanilla got his 2 humiliation, a bucket with chocolate and feathers cover him all in the middle of the the people, and some of them started to laugh making Pure vanilla embarrassed and the other 3 more mad, Pure vanilla could take it, he ignored and get to the guest, and yes, all of this was planned by Chocolate chip, and that's the beginning of Pure vanilla bad luck.