🌼 how uncomfortable right? 🖤

Pure already took his shower once again, and put some comfortable clothes while waiting for the clothes that Hollyberry and White lily were looking for him, actually Pure vanilla size was almost too small, while Dark cacao knock at the door "can I come in?" Dark cacao said with a cold tone, Pure vanilla accepted and Dark cacao enter to the room with Pure vanilla new clothes but in different color (like black and some were white but in a elegant style) "I'm very sorry for her... she's been sensitive about a lot of things and-" Dark cacao couldn't finish when Pure vanilla talk "I know, part of pregnancy, I understand cao, Is not her fault" Pure vanilla smile, Dark cacao stay quiet since he knew that what Chocolate chip done wasn't something of her pregnancy, it was selfishness and jealousy as Bipolar, now he had to send her back for now, after the humiliation she did to Pure vanilla and himself too.

After Pure vanilla change (not in front of Dark cacao- in the bathroom 📸📸) he go out of the bathroom and he stood up at the mirror while organizing his hair, Hollyberry enter with the other 2, "we found you something!, girls, let's shine like bluederella and her sugar fairy!" Hollyberry said and the 3 work around pure vanilla and add pearls, some jewelry and some other shiny and beautiful things, and White lily did Pure vanilla hair (she really tried to) finally Pure vanilla look more prettier than any of the person, Hollyberry was so proud of her Idea she even took a picture very quick at painting it for her, Golden cheese and her things, she was wearing glasses for the sun since it was too shiny for her, Dark cacao was just looking up and down without even talk, And of course White lily was proud too since she finally did well Pure vanilla hair they all talk and talk in the guest room while Chocolate chip was still laughing and spreading rumors about Pure vanilla and Hollyberry around the party.

"And! Oh! You guys remember when my wedding was ruined by that dragon we defeat!!" Hollyberry said once again "yes yes, we know, we all assist to your wedding gosh!!" Golden cheese said with a boring face, she actually tired for sure since Hollyberry won't stop saying the same thing like 5 times now, while white lily laughed softly each comment Golden cheese was saying to Hollyberry ...while Dark cacao was talking to pure vanilla in some private place or at least something away from the people, Chocolate chip was seducing the dukes and marquis she noticed and started to get angry, she even noticed how pretty the outfit Pure vanilla was wearing even better than hers, she got so jealous that she event left so mad at them.

Dark cacao once again smile while listening Pure vanilla conversation about his kingdom and the things he even had to decide, even Dark cacao almost laughed at one of the case Pure vanilla had to take "how uncomfortable right?" Pure vanilla said while remembering the time he did something stupid to just save some sugar cow from die, since it was the precious animal for one person of his kingdom "so you're telling me, you kissed a cow? Just because they requested you to do it? PFF-" Dark cacao couldn't take it anymore and laughed and more on imagine those things in his head "I-I I didn't do it! I didn't actually kissed him or her, I just wanted to help the poor guy! I- ahhh" Pure vanilla said with his face all red in embarrassed, for some reason Dark cacao felt like it was cute of him, actually like when Pure vanilla turns red, it was cute for him " you know Pure vanilla is fine, you didn't mean to kissed the cow" Dark cacao said while calming his self "I didn't! It was something different us healers do"  Pure vanilla said covering his face with his long sleeve hiding his softly red face.

Dark cacao spend with pure vanilla listening to him, and sometimes he was talk in some point. While with chocolate chip, she already was at the palace, she even hit and broke some part from her servants, in anger she even took fragile things and broke it all over her room, she didn't care about the baby she was carrying, actually she wanted to abort it, but she couldn't do it, since thanks to that tiny cookie she was carrying she at least got the throne, otherwise she would be in her broke family once again, and know it might be worst for Pure vanilla "CALL A KNIGHT NOW!!!" Chocolate chip scream with anger while burning things and destroying some parts, a knight arrived and she stop while calming herself "I need you to contract a killer now from our dangerous criminals in jail... give him freedom, and tell the bank to give you 100,000 Diamonds for him, and tell him to kill the new king of the weak kingdom" Chocolate chip ordered, the knight was impacted by the order he was receiving, he knew if he did that probably the king would kill him since is one of his important friends "y-you mean Pure vanilla kingdom..?" The knight said scared hoping it wasn't that kingdom "yes! Tell him my order is to kill him without any evidence, and bring me his head, and for you" Chocolate chip grab a knife and pass it in the face of the knight " IF YOU SAID ANY WORD OF THIS I SWEAR YOU AND YOUR FAMILY WOULD DIE!! NOW GO!!" Chocolate chip throw the knife and let the Knight go immediately, after he left and close the door she started to laugh hard, she was imagine the head of Pure vanilla on her hands, she smile and order some maids to clean her room while the servants were doing that she went outside "Soon... you'll be dead... and he'll be mine!!!" She laughed, that's all it was... hopefully Pure stay ok after that or not
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
To be continued