🖤🌼❤👪 Family (2) 👪 ❤ 🌼🖤

Moments after that, Pure vanilla enjoyed being with Dark cacao all night, they eat, they talk and even he gave Pure vanilla ideas to impress people to respect him, everything was getting amazing at some point they had like hours taking, until the day goodbye to each other with a cute softly kiss, it was like everything was a dream until the 3 ancients came "so~ are you telling him you kill your own wife and there's a snitch around him?" Golden cheese said while eating a jellyburger "no... not yet, but we have to be aware of the snitch, he might tell the truth in a wrong way to him" Dark cacao said ordering to the rest of ancients "yeah..I- I have to take care of my father, I can't" White lily said lying "oh- is fine, go now" Hollyberry said "thank you, have everyone a nice night" White lily walk away "damn- that girl is more skinny than my dead mother" Golden cheese said, and she received a kick in her shoulder from Hollyberry "OUCH!! WHAT?" Golden cheese said mad "stop! It's her body, she was born like that" Hollyberry said "ugh- and you" Golden cheese point to Dark cacao "next time don't make this quickly!! Slow down, or don't tell me you going to make out with him with even do it slow!" Golden cheese said, Dark cacao punch Golden cheese shoulder hard "OUCH!! WHAT? I'M TELLING THE TRUTH!" Golden cheese said "shut up! You dirty cheese!" Hollyberry and Dark cacao said on the same time "blah-" the ancients went back to their places again.

The next 2 months was normal for cao, doing his duties, spending on meetings and people needs, and the end he spend it with his son reading him baby's books, when he got a visit, it was pure vanilla again "hi cao, I forgot to gave your handkerchief" Pure vanilla said, Giving back the handkerchief to Dark cacao "I thought you said you were busy today" Dark cacao said, while carrying Dark choco "yes, but I finished it early since White lily help me, oh! And here's the invitation for the season that's coming soon" Pure vanilla said while hanging Dark cacao an invitation "thanks nilla" Dark cacao say, and Dark choco started to cry.

"Cao- give me the baby" Pure vanilla said trying to get Dark choco from Dark cacao arms "yeah- sure" Dark cacao gave his son to Pure vanilla and he started to check him "hmm- it seems like he's getting a teeth and he already poop on his diaper" Pure vanilla said while touching the forehead of Dark choco since he didn't stop crying "my son is suffering- What should I do?" Dark cacao said, Pure vanilla put dark choco on his tiny bed and started to change his diaper "to take a cold pacifier and bite it for something to help him" Pure vanilla said finishing up the diaper of Dark choco "I guess my son is growing now to months" Dark cacao said while hugging behind Pure vanilla "you know you could just keep the handkerchief, is already yours" Dark cacao said "still, it got dirty from yesterday" Pure vanilla said.

They both spend together with dark choco, he was already calm after his pain of his new tooth was away, To be honest Dark cacao feel like a completely  perfect family, even a good father he was trying to be, now with Pure vanilla side caring and giving like a mother love to Dark choco was more than enough two fathers could do for a baby that need attention since they were always together and baby choco giggle softly everything he play with Pure vanilla or even read him stories, Dark cacao Finally was feeling a warm love of family he never had, and same with Pure vanilla since he raised his own self for years with a teacher, everything was complete now, even better since Dark cacao sometimes after his duties all tired we sometimes went to check on his son and his lover just to find a cute moment, and find Pure vanilla singing to him to sleep.

{Short chapter, Credits to my readers!you guys are the best and thanks ^^}