🍃 plan?🖤

Dark cacao was literally chasing White lily now "WHAT YOU MEAN?!!" Dark cacao said "I WOULD NEVER SAY ANYTHING!" White lily yelled, but she accidentally felt and made dark cacao felt too in a wrong position- and Golden cheese open the door "hey! I would do y'all work- AYO WT*- SORRY WRONG TIME-" Golden cheese said blush and close the door "WAIT!! IS NOT WHAT YOU THINK!! CHEESE!!" White lily said nervous, they both stand up and sit in different places "now, are you going to tell or should I spreed a rumor about this?" Dark cacao said in a cold tone, White lily sign "I will... ok so... let's say Pure vanilla catch a feeling from you, but he always thought it was friendship so since he's blind, he is more now" White lily said "feelings? Like what?" Dark cacao said curious "I- I don't know, he told me it was personal for him, but I think he loves you more than just a friend-" white lily said, "...." silence was all over the room, Dark cacao couldn't believe that "let's do a deal ok? I'll pretend I never heard this ok? While Pure vanilla is resting, or even wake up at some moment just give me time to make the things better in their places too" Dark cacao said "and how are you going to do that? Making fake promises? Come on cacao, you can even do justice and more about what just happens" White lily said tired and angry " hey! The things that happens between me and Chocolate chip is not your business ok? Otherwise please don't talk about her" Dark cacao declared mad "fine! Just for your lovely princess" White lily said "hey! I never agree to marry her, and... I'm planning to divorce her when my son is already born and make sure he's mine" Dark cacao said "huh? Son? Wait- how you know the gender?" White lily was curious and more now "gender reveals I guess, but that's not the topic, as soon as possible when my was is born, I will immediately request for a DNA test in private, after... well, I'm divorcing a dead body" Dark cacao said "WHAT?! BUT YOU!-! Wait.. cacao- are you planning to kill her after labor?! How?" White lily said surprise " like you say, Chocolate chip might be responsible for this, but we don't know, here's the plan, I'll go back and interview every servant to tell the true, later I'll talk to Golden cheese since she's helping me in evidence, and 3 Hollyberry on distraction to Chocolate chip, while us are investigating, while if it was Chocolate chip the one who tried to murder Pure vanilla it would be fair for her to die" Dark cacao said "but how?" White lily said "can you make poison plants?" Dark cacao ask "yes I do.." White lily said "great, when she finished giving the baby to this world I'm going to put poison in her medicine and water after the DNA indicates positive she's dead, if is not, her and the baby are vanished" Dark cacao said in a cold tone, White lily couldn't believe what Dark cacao say, she only stay quiet since if she speak, she might fucked up again.

They would all talking and planning, while doing their job, each one of the ancients took turns on taking care of Pure vanilla while he's in coma, Dark cacao after 6 days he returned to his kingdom and Chocolate chip hug him "Dear!! I heard some rumors from one of my servants your friend was attacked, is he dead? Is he ok? SAY SOMETHING!" Chocolate chip said with tears (fake), Dark cacao was in bad humor now but he decided to answer "yes he is ok... he's just in coma for a while, actually the past 3 days they told us he might die, but he still with for a while" Dark cacao said taking his jacket off while he ties his hair "oh god! At least he's safe... cao... can I say something in private to you?" Chocolate chip said while touching her belly, Dark cacao sign tired and then accept, both of them walk in a room without anyone ".... cao.... I've been feeling like someone is been watching me lately.... while you were gone to attempt and take care of your childhood friend... I couldn't anymore and I feel like I was about to be attacked but it was nothing, but lately a knight is been watching horribly" Chocolate chip confessed, Dark cacao was confused for a moment "wasn't that normal to knight watch you in case you were about to be attacked?" Dark cacao said strange "I know! But this is different, see?" Chocolate chip gave Dark cacao a letter that was already open "what is this?" Dark cacao said "something threatening me with dead...." Chocolate chip said, and she was right, the letter was say horrible things on it "when did you receive this letter" Dark cacao said in a cold tone "45 minutes ago" it wasn't not even a second when an arrow pierced the glass and hit in the arm of Chocolate chip, Dark cacao He did it and called the guards and began to look out the window, the only thing he saw was someone with the uniform of the guards of his pplace that run away.

Is been 2 hours since the attacked and Dark cacao was still thinking if this was connected to what happen to Pure vanilla, later he received same attacks in Hollyberry kingdom, Golden cheese and White lily, something was definitely wrong, Dark cacao didn't think good and thought Chocolate chip wasn't the responsible for the attempt of murder of Pure, when actually the plan of Chocolate chip has just started.