🌼🖤🌺🧀 🍃

"Were they good?" White lily said trying to annoyed Pure vanilla? Ever since that day White lily was approaching Pure vanilla all over again "no- I don't want to talk about that- We don't talk about cao" Pure vanilla said blushing again, and a little mad "so they were HAHAHAHAHAHA" White lily started to laugh again "you know... I'm a healer but..." Pure vanilla staff started to glow up "oh god- I'M SORRY" White lily started to run all over the wall ways "COME HER-" Pure vanilla had to stop when he saw Dark cacao "cao! Hi" Pure vanilla said nervous "oh- hi, how are you" Dark cacao said "great- I was uh, looking for uh- A LILY-" Pure vanilla got in panicked once again "hey uh- sorry you have to see that thing- you know?" Dark cacao said embarrassed "oh, don't worry is fine" Pure vanilla said clearing his throat "uh- so, how's Dark cacao?" Pure vanilla asked "oh, he's doing fine with his studies by now, and playing around with Golden cheese and Hollyberry kids, and White lily son apparently" Dark cacao said.

White lily was looking through the window from her room how Pure vanilla Laughs while talking to Dark cacao "hmm~ so the army is almost complete?" She asked with her Dark enchantress voice to a mirror she had "yes my Queen, and I actually did found a spy~" the monster captain said with a smirked on his face "oh- good, torture her until she speak and manipulate her to confess what she do this past 6 years, and importantly... even though I have to kill Pure vanilla and all ancients... I'll let this 2 have their fun together, after all~ it gives us more power to get to won this war that is about to started either way" Dark enchantress said "yes your highness" and the call of the mirror decline the call "ohhh Pure vanilla~ How fool you are to think I'm still your friend, soon enough you would no longer besides your eyes see or feel anything until you're dead! Enjoy this time until the end comes" she murmured trying not to let her feelings to kill him now to get him.

Pure vanilla felt a chill all over his body making him uncomfortable "huh? Are you okay?" Dark cacao asked "oh- yeah... I just had a chill.... I have a terrible feeling that is about to happen soon...." Pure vanilla said trying to calm his self "hey, Don't worry ok? If something happen, you have us, in case my own army and the others are getting more to tell ok?" Dark cacao said "I'm not sure... but ok" Pure vanilla said.

Everything went normal now and things got better, it's just time for them to get to the horrible part and this two soul mates to separate once again...may be forever....or not....

{To be continued}