OVA 1 What makes a Hero

No one's POV

Sora were currently on the 18th floor. A day has passed ever since the Goliath incident on the 18th floor, and they had defeated it and they were all getting ready to head back to the surface.

Bell: Morning, Sora...!

Sora: Morning Bell...

Bell smile at him as they equipped their gear and waited for the girls to finished their bath at the lake. Hermes wanted Sora and Bell to peak on them one more time before they get back to the surface, but Sora quickly beat him within an inch of his life and tied him up in a tree.

Hermes: Sora! Peeking is a part of man's romance!!

Sora: Shut up! You reminded me of Grandpa Zeus!!!

Bell just laugh awkwardly at the scene.

Bell: Ahaha... Well I guess we still have a few minutes before we head out...

Sora: Yeah...

Sora then start to walk off leaving Bell behind and he looked confused.

Bell: Sora... Where are you-

Sora: Come with me, Bell. Time to teach you something about reality.

Bell looked confused and he follows Sora to the forest and after a few minutes of walking, Bell see a small hill with multiple weapons plunge to the ground.

Bell: A grave...?

Sora nodded his head.

Sora: This is the gravesite of Ryuu's Familia. The Astraea Familia, and they were all close friends of mine before they died... That's how me and Ryuu know each other...

Bell look down and sees all the white flowers near the weapons. It indicates that Sora and Ryuu had visited them yesterday. Sora then gave his respect and prays for them, and Bell joins him.

 Sora then gave his respect and prays for them, and Bell joins him

Sora: Do you know who the Astraea Familia is, Bell?

Bell shook his head telling Sora that he doesn't know and Sora continue to smile. But that smile had a bit of sadness in it.