OVA 2 Moon Tale

No one's POV

It was one of those Quest that Bell and the others were currently on. A quest from Artemis, to subjugated monsters in the Ruin of Elsus. And currently, everyone was currently camping after another long day of journey, and they all had gone to their tents, and Sora, Artemis, and Hestia were the only one left as they were currently finishing up the cleaning after their meal for the night.

Sora: Alright, that's should do it...

Sora said while finally finishing up the dishes after the meal they ate.

Hestia: Mwah... That was delicious! I don't think I'll ever get bored at Sora's cooking...

Artemis: I'm envious of you, Hestia. You get to eat this kind of cooking almost everyday.

Sora: Ahaha... Well cooking has always been my hobby ever since I was born. I like to try every kind of food and cook them myself... I still remember Lady Artemis, ate 5 bowls of Hamburg when we first met...

Artemis then looked at Sora blushing and panicked.

Artemis: Sora! You promise that you never tell anyone about that!

Sora: Ahahaha....

Hestia: By the way, I've been meeting to ask you both. How did you both met?

Sora and Artemis looked at each other and looked at Hestia smiling.

Sora: Well, its a long story. But when I first met Lady Artemis, she was strict when it came to love, forbidding her familia members to be in relationships and told them to leave if they wanted to be in one.

Hestia: Yup that is so you, Artemis...

Artemis: My Familia, was just hunt down monsters that were attacking villages. But one day, when we were saving one of those villages, we encounter a monster that we've never seen before. If it weren't for Sora that day, we all would have died.

(Flashback)

The Artemis Familia consisted of 20 members and was female only, forbidding men from joining. All members of the familia were level 2 except for the captain Rethusa who was level 3. Due to Artemis presiding over chastity, she forbade members being in relationships, telling them to leave the familia if they wished to have a spouse. Despite being a hunting familia, they only attacked monsters, clearing them out to help people threatened by them.

 Despite being a hunting familia, they only attacked monsters, clearing them out to help people threatened by them

Rethusa: There is more! But this one is different...

Lante: I've never seen a monster like that!

The monster was a black wyvern that was around a 3 house building size. 2 of them had appeared.

 2 of them had appeared