Whatever

"There are two types of Psychic that uses Manifestation and Realisation. Manifestation is an act to use the Spiritual Energy inside the body to cover up the entire body with spiritual energy and use it as a way to defend and fight."

Austin yawns and rubs his eyes to fight the drowsiness.

"Professor, Is it alright to assume that Manifestation is the best form of Spiritual Usage?"

"That is incorrect. Though, Manifestation is a higher form of Spiritual concentration. It is still the passive Channelers who can assume to be using the highest form of Spiritual Usage."

When the bell rang, all the students hurried to get their things and ran away from the school rooms.
After class, a lot of students are crowding in the school box to see fights or duels from the students.

Usually school was thought to discourage students' temper but in reality, they allowed competitions that will boost competitiveness of students. Soon they will choose a road they will walk on. A road to be a Psychic or a Channeler or become an ordinary person and live an ordinary life.

If you want peace, living a mediocre life is not bad but lots of people are no longer satisfied with that routine.
The ANEF Empire is responsible for 50 thousand planets and only 30 thousand of those planets are inhabitable. Compared to the other Empire is still small and even the military is not weak, everyone knows that it's just a matter of time when the other Empires will betray them and subdue them. Not everyone who wants to become Psychic is patriotic in heart but everyone who will help protect the ANEF Empire are great assets for the future.

"Austin!" Kylie is a beautiful semeion like Austin. They are the only Semeion in the class and people tease them that they exchange genders.

There are three genders in the ANEF kingdom.
Male, Female and Semeion. Semeion is having a physical body of a male or female but the orientation is the opposite.
A woman semion like Kylie has sperm cells in her body and is able to impregnate a female.
While male semeion like Austin has egg cells in his body and can be impregnated by a male.

"What are you shouting? Can't you lower your voice?" Austine is never polite with Kylie. They are the same in both family circumstances and also welfare.
They are very close despite Austin's bland response.

"I heard Jeff is fighting with Xenon in Class A. Don't you want to watch your male fight?" Kylie is almost touching Austin's ears as she whispers.

Austin rolls his eyes.
Rich kid, they decide what they think is what's right.
Austin just stared at Jeff on the mecha match one time and they already spread the news that Austin, the lone beauty of the Class D, has a crush on Jeff.

Kylie looks at Austin with an irritated look and laughs.
"Mel invited me to have a dinner date with her. I..I think I'll confess to her tonight. Tomorrow is our graduation and it's a different thing to celebrate."

Melissa is Kylie's childhood friend and they grew up like sisters. But Kylie is a semeion. Even if the feeling doesn't start as love, it slowly turns into love.
But Kylie shows no sign of telling Melissa. She said something like protecting a long time friendship to hide her cowardice.

"Well, Goodluck." Austin wryly smiles.
Melissa also called him.
She had the same thought with Kylie.
Just, Melissa confesses to him.

Austin comes from a large poor family and his inspiration is to become a rich Channeler.
There is nothing like romance in his schedule.

Austin doesn't know if he should tell Kylie that Melissa liked him or let Kylie learn of it from Melissa. He finally decided to let Melissa handle it. Her feelings for him are not his responsibility.

"I'm a bit scared but I know that it's impossible for Melissa not to have even a bit of feelings for me. Anyways, I really need your support. Can you come with me on our date?"

"Don't joke with me." Austin rolls his eyes. "I am packing my clothes already. After graduation the school will not let us stay another day in the dormitory. You should also pack your clothes. Don't always think about love."

"What do you think of me? I'm not that lovestruck!" Kylie angrily complained.

"Yeah,yeah. Whatever."

Kylie scratches her head a bit and smiles thinking of the rosy college life that she will soon have with Melissa.

After arriving in the dorm, he slowly packed his clothes.

Britney and Dianne are inside the dorm packing happily too until he comes.
They glare at him immediately but that's the most they can do to him.

Since he is a male semeion,Austin was automatically counted as female.
The reason is that the school doesn't discourage romance but they don't consent to early pregnancy.

Though it's also because there are too few semeion enrollees to have a separate dorm for them.

"Aren't you too proud? After seducing Jeff, you just leave him behind when he encounters danger?" Britney has always been dissatisfied with Austin. Because of him they can't even wear shorts inside their own dormitories or even walk around in towels. It's not a big inconvenience but when it happens everyday it's a nuisance. That's why they find every little thing about him unsatisfactory.

"Jeff? Who is he for me to care about?" Austin sneers. "If you are worried then why don't you go there and help him out?"

"You are too arrogant! Aren't Jeff fighting with Xenon because Xenon belittles you and Jeff gets mad for your sake?"
Dianne rolls her eyes.
"Don't you know how to be grateful?"

Austin laughs.
"Whatever."
He doesn't want to fight.
They won't listen even if he explains.
Who doesn't know that Jeff was only angry with Xenon because Xenon provoked Jeff saying that Jeff and him are a match made in heaven? To Jeff, a baron's son, Austin is a stain and not a human being. Though Austin is very pretty, appearance is not that important in later years of life.
So how could Austin go and cheer for Jeff?
Does he want to face slap himself?

If he is that bored then he would go.

A/N:

I'm very serious with this one. I'll persevere! Lols
I will not update other story and try to concentrate in this one. If you are reading this...thank you as always