Blessing

"Your future belongs to you." The Principal smiles as he gives the rolled diploma to  Austin.

Austin nods and walks away.
Austin never won an award while in his school, he also never participated.
He is only able to be in Class D all his 4 years in highschool.
His test scores are very average.

But he never had a failing grade. That is what's important. His average score is in line to the college he wants to go to.

It doesn't matter to him if he is not the best student but his almost uneventful school life was perfectly planned by him from the start.

Trouble and enemy will never disappear so he finds the easiest way to avoid making the problem out of hand.
So far, his only miscalculation is to catch Jeff's entourage's attention. But since it's the last year. He still thinks he did well as planned.

"Hi."
Kylie smiles despite the redness in her eyes.

The outcome of last night's confession is evident in her face.

"Did you pack your clothes?" He asks,pretending not to see her eyes.

"Yes. My roommate helped me. Maybe I should look for a male partner instead. They are sweet too."

Austin chuckles.
"We are only 17. What's the rush? If there is no trouble, we can live for 300-500 years. How many children will be born by then? What if your partner hasn't been born yet?"

Kylie becomes emotional and hugs Austin.
"You are too good. I don't want to think about it but maybe I'll be in love with you next."

Austin pushes her face away.
"Want to get heartbroken again?"

Kylie chuckles.
"Are we leaving early? Shouldn't we celebrate first? When we are at home. Who doesn't know how our relatives will push us to work like a cow?"

Austin also sighs.
He comes from a farmer's family. 
He has 9 siblings and his father and mother are very timid people, being pushed around all year round by the Patriarch at home.

They always hated Austin. Though he never did anything with them. They think that Austin's Spiritual power should have been given to the main family instead of him.
But how can you transfer Spiritual energy?
He really doesn't know how those people think anything he has should belong to them.

"What, celebrate? Are you in the mood to celebrate?"

Kylie frowns.
"Never mind."

"Are you going home with Mel?"

Kylie looks like she ate something bad. Though she says nothing will change in their relationship. How could that be possible?
One already confessed her feelings and was turned down.
Even pretending nothing matters is impossible.

"Yeah. We are neighbors. It's strange if we come home separately." Kylie chuckles.

Austin sneers.
"Good luck with your heart then."

Kylie angrily frowns at him.

They didn't celebrate but the two came together to buy snacks for the kids at home.

Austin and all the students from poor families were allocated daily living expenses from the government. Austin's money came from saving it. His mother tried to send him some food and money but he knows how hard it is to live on their small planet that's main produce is vegetables and rice.
Plus the tyrant Main family that looks like robbers in his eyes more than relatives.

He is finally boarding a space plane to go back to his home planet.

Planet 08 or Lesseo is his home planet. It's a tropical planet that produces a lot of vegetables and rice.
It's not a wealthy planet and the people on this planet are very particular in ancient teaching.

Respect to the elder in the family is highly observed.
That is why the Patriarch in the main house is too arrogant.

But a Patriarch is not a King. There's a limit to one's arrogance. And separation is still possible once proven that the Patriarch abused their authority or other conflict resulting in a division occurs.

Austin wants to separate from the main family and has been planning it for a long time.
His father and mother object at first but later they are already 12 people in the family and if they don't complain now, the kids will surely suffer.

When he arrived, his father planned to talk about separation.

He feels more relieved thinking about it.
If he will work in the field, he at least needs to work for 'their' family and not for the Main family.

"Is that you? O my goodness, Austin is back!"

Austin smiles meeting his mother's friend in the airport.

"Today is Quissa's return too?" 
Quissa is a childhood friend.
She also was enrolled in a school but on a different planet when she was tested to have a strong spiritual power.

"Yes. She is also bringing his friends. They are from wealthy families and I'm a bit worried but you are also the same age so you might meet them later."

"Well, I'll help entertain them if I don't have anything to do. Have you seen my father? He said he will come to welcome me."

The Auntie shakes her head then suddenly slaps his shoulder.
"I'm so confused I forgot! Your father was sent to the doctor when he fought with your Uncles. Your Uncles are too much! They  are five big men and your father is alone but they went and fought him together. So cowardly!" The Auntie is very angry that she clenched her fist too tightly.

Austin's face paled.
They plan to separate but not have a fist fight.
Knowing his father's ability to endure the main family, it only means the main family made a move against his mother or siblings!

He excused himself and went to hire a taxi. Usually he will not pay for a taxi but the taxi is the only electric operated vehicle on land that is fast enough for him to get home fast.

After paying the taxi. The unmanned taxi ran so fast, Austin could only grab the seatbelt of the car and closed his eyes.

Beep**

He was home.
Austin feels a bit soft and unbalanced after standing on the ground but the unfeeling taxi beeps again to make him take his baggage. After he took everything the taxi went away.

Austin shakes his head and walks to the front of the house.

"You are so shameless. Patriarch is already old and soon it'll be Robert to be the next Patriarch. They need money right now to buy this equipment in farming to make our lives easier. How can't you people understand?" 

Austin frowns when he hears his Eldest Uncle's wife talking like a teacher in front of his mother and siblings.

He wanted to go inside and kick this woman far away.

"Eldest Auntie, If they need money then why don't you sell your daughter Penelope instead?"

Austin smirks.
He is the eldest son in their family, Alexander.

"How can you say that? What sells? We are just marrying your brother Austin to the Delis Family. The Delis family is the biggest family in Lesseo. They heard that your brother is studying in the capital planet and was impressed by him so they offered this marriage. Don't you see? If he successfully married into the Delis family he will be able to enjoy wealth he never had before. And you ungrateful kids will also benefit from it!"

Austin shakes his head.
His Eldest Auntie was also studying in the school before but she later stopped attending because her spiritual energy was deemed too little to be able to go to the path of Spiritual User.
She has always been envious and angry with spiritual users since then but has always been proud that she went to study for 2 years.