08

"My little sister is asleep." I whisper as he kissed my neck in the hallway, gripping my hips as I tried to kick off my heels.

"I'm always quiet." He smiles at me, kissing my lips which caused me to smile. I ran my hands through his long chestnut brown hair, gripping it lightly while our lips engulf each other.

I shut the door behind me, him taking off his shoes while keeping his lips pressed against mine. I lead him down the hall in the small apartment, lucky the vintage shag rugs I decorated the ugly concrete floor muted our footsteps. He kissed me all the way to my room, his back slowly closing the door behind us.

My hands pulled off his red flannel, his fingers undoing the buttons on my jeans. Our movements got faster and faster until we were stripped down to our underwear, the dim-lit room with only the lamp in the corner providing light.

He led me to my bed, my back meeting the sheets as his warm body fell onto mine. His mouth moves to my skin and starts kissing down my neck, my hair fanning the pillow beneath me. I ran my hands up his back, feeling the dimples on his lower back where his muscles contracted.

"Baby.." I whisper, rubbing my hands up and down his back as he sucked vigorously under my ear. He was so rough in his every move.

He pulled his head up and looked down at me for a second before kissing me harshly again. I gripped his arms, lifting my head off the pillow to meet his lips.

We kiss harder, faster. His tongue met mine as they tangled together in unison. I wrapped my legs around his broad hips, pulling him closer in need of contact.

His lips moved from mine and proceeded to kiss down my chest. I tangle my slender fingers in his brown hair as he went between my breasts, my bra still on. My legs fold up against my torso as he works his way down, his large tattooed hands engulfing my sides as he took his time kissing the gentle skin across my stomach.

I close my eyes and arch my back off the bed from the kisses that warmed my skin. I kept my hands engulfed in his hair, my body sparking with aches and heat. He kissed all the way down to my lower stomach, making me flinch out of reflex when his lips met the part of myself I was most insecure about.

He folded his finger around the lacey fabric clinging to my hips, peeling them off me so I was exposed. I couldn't process what was happening next until a hot breath crashed against the sensitivity of my core. Two cold hands parted my legs wide and before I knew it I felt a sudden contact to the erratic area. I flinched and dropped my jaw, my hands grasped in reflex at the roots of his hair as he lapped his tongue in such a foreign place.

I tossed my head back in the pillow, never feeling something like this before. My heart was racing and my legs were tensing up from the stimulation. His tongue moved in rhythms that made me jolt here and there, his hands reaching up to forcefully keep my legs open. My hips couldn't stay still as this was the first time he had done this to me, and I'm not sure what opted him to do it all of a sudden.

My legs were shaking madly as he worked me with his mouth and tongue, swirling over the collection of nerves that was chasing me to tense up everywhere. I pulled his hair harder, it felt so thick yet soft. I tried my hardest to stay quiet so I don't wake up my sister, but this was so much to handle. I didn't want it to end.

The sensation on my core suddenly stopped, but before I could sit up, I felt a cold metal object run up my thighs.

And he started cutting.

I screamed and shot up off the foreign couch, quickly going quiet once realising I wasn't in my own apartment. Where was I?

Sweat was blanketing my body, my head pounding as the warm daylight shined into my eyes. My chest rose up and down frantically from my horrible memories of the past. I didn't know real-life experience could come back and haunt me in my dreams.