SEVEN|Punishment

I silently cry, sitting backwards on a chair in the corner of Eddy and I's bedroom. I upset him again, but he won't tell me why until my punishment is finished.

The microphone-shaped vibrator is placed underneath me in the chair I sit in. Eddy said I could either choose to cum or not cum. I chose to cum.

"It's too much! Please. Please, daddy, make it stop." I cry out, looking back at his face as he stalks around me. He approaches me and reaches to grab my face. I flinch back and he smirks. He cups my cheek then he suddenly yanks my perfect ballerina bun to make me face the wall again.

"How dare you look me in my eyes when you're in trouble. You don't make the decisions, I do. I tell YOU what to do." He notices my eyes rolling to the back of my head and forces me on to the vibrator harder. This has to be my 11th time in under an hour.

"You said you wanted to cum, so fucking cum. You wanna be such a slut that you'd rather cum than please ME and not cum. So do it." He hissed in my ear. I open my mouth to scream, but nothing comes out. This one is so intense that I can't even let out a sound. After a few seconds, I finally let out a scream so primal and guttural that Edoardo sticks two of his thick fingers into my mouth and yells over me, "Shut up and take it!" I gag and lean back into his chest. I raise my self onto my toes to get off of the vibrator.

Edoardo turns it off then yanks me off the chair and onto the floor.

"You want to accept offers from that Nina girl instead of asking for my instruction? What made you think you could tell me what to do? How I distribute my security staff?" He questions me. I stare at his feet as I still try to catch my breath.

He captures my face in his hand and squeezes. Everything feels as if I'm in slow motion. As my surroundings fade away, I take the time to admire the center of my vision and center of my world, Edoardo.
—————————————————–
I passed out.

As I wake up, I immediately start contemplating if Eddy is done giving my punishment or if he is actually letting me rest. I sit up and notice that I'm alone in the room. I sit back and wonder why I'm with such a mentally unstable man.

I mean, I do like the spoiling, and the cuddling, and the sex. Oh, that's why. No matter how wrong he may be, he knows how to make my body respond to him. It's almost like his words are true. I really do belong to him.

My life contemplation is cut short as Eddy walks from our large closet and toward me, holding his watch in his right hand, the other in the pocket of his hoodie.

"Good morning, my heart. Do you mind putting my watch on for me?" He asks me. I nod my head and lean toward the edge of the bed. I grab his wrist and set it in my lap as I try to secure the watch onto his wrist. I'm still shaken from yesterday, so it takes me a minute or two before I squeeze his hand with mine to let him know I'm done. I look up and apologize.

"I'm sorry that took so long."

He places his hand on my neck. I flinch back. He slides his hand down my chest, stomach and ends in between my legs.

"Daddy I don't know if I can–"

"You can and you will handle this baby. You're strong, and sexy, and so kind I just want to show you how much nobody deserves you, not even me." He growls lowly, looking into my eyes, his middle finger running up and down my slit.

He pulls away and pushes his sweatpants just under his butt.

"Show me how sorry you are." He says, rubbing his dick up and down. I reach down and cup his balls as I lean closer to him and kiss his jaw, then lick on his lips, kissing them in between. He widens his stance and grips my waist in his right arm.

I remove my hand and lick it, then hold my hand in front of him. He spits in it and smirks.

Throughout the months of knowing Edoardo, I've learned he's a sick, twisted man. The more violent his kills, the more he wants to kill. The more he gets what he wants, the more he wants to control the people around him. The more nasty our sex, the more infatuated he is with me. I know him. Letting him use me to get what he wants is his ultimate pleasure and the only way he could forget what he was punishing me about.

I put my hand back down to his balls and start massaging. He tosses his head back and groans. I flip my left leg over my arm, facing away from him and still massaging him.

I put my free hand under me and grip him. I start rubbing him up and down my slit. I slowly start to push back onto him with my vagina and moan as he starts pushing in.

"You're so good for me. You're perfect, Quinn. I adore you. You're my queen." Eddy states, slowly sliding in and out of me. I slide my arms from under me and prop myself on my elbows. I adore what he says about me.

"I love you daddy." I moan out as he grabs my neck and pulls my back to his chest. He slides the hand holding my neck to my right breast and his other to my left. I cum as he starts pinching my nipples.

"Yeah, squeeze that cock my little fuck toy." He pushes me down and raises his left leg over mine, grinding me into him, pushing and pulling my sexually sedated body on his length. I lay there, discombobulated from my orgasm, my head laying in my arms and my legs still twitching.

"Oh, shit! The way you're still clenching me right now..." Eddy groaned out, picking up his pace. He leaned onto my back, smushing me into the bed.

I chuckle out and moan again. "You're putting the weight of a line backer on me right now." I wheeze out. He laughed while he cums. He pulses in me a few more times, then sags onto me even more.

"Yeah, I told you I'd kill you before you got me." He whispers into my ear while I continue to struggle to breathe. I reach under my pillow in front of me and grab my taser. I swiftly swing my arm back and taze his thigh. I forgot that I am also a conductor of electricity and end up buzzing with Edoardo.

He twitches more than me, though, due to direct contact while I move from under him. He flips onto his back and laughs while I steady myself on the footboard, pulling on my robe in the process.

He looks up at me smirking while I smirk back at him. "You know that turns me on." He says.

"Too bad you have somewhere to go." I say, watching him look at our mess on his pants and sigh. He gets up, pulls off his pants then quite literally walks butt naked to the closet.

"Hopefully you're getting a security detail for Nina?" I ask quietly. He steps out the closet and arches his brow toward me.

The silence is deafening as he slowly steps to me. He grabs my chin and lifts my face, but I look away, still avoiding eye contact.

"Good girl." He growls out. I place my right hand on his chest and my left on his face as I look at his lips, then in his eyes.

"I never meant to offend you, daddy. I just finally found a friend and I want to help her." I pause as I watch his jaw clench. My gut feels as though it twists as I work up courage for my next statement.

"I will never misguide you. You know if I felt wrong about something I would let you know. I owe you my life. I already give you my body and mind. You can read me so well I can't even lie to you." I pulled him to me and kiss him, gripping his neck as he moves his hands to the back of my thighs and lifts me up.
Then I pull away and brush his short hair back as I nip his bottom lip.

"I know you love me." I smile at him smugly. He rolls his eyes then slowly massages my butt while staring at me. The crazy is so noticeable in his eyes. He must be thinking to himself, the urges in his head getting to him again. His face straightens as his demeanor becomes serious.

"Before you make any decision, ask me first." I gulp and nod my head. He pecks my lips and places me on the floor gently.